Jessica Livvy Lisa Pan

(A/N: I wish I could change my name lol, so this is what I'd change it to. I also want this job so ya)

Hi. I'm Jessica but people call me Lisa and Livvy sometimes as well. Let's make this simple. I own a cosmetic line and I'm a dermatologist. I'm the youngest billionaire in the world at the moment, but before I became a billionaire, Percy Jackson had been the youngest billionaire. I haven't met him yet, but I was going to the Met Gala and he was going to be there. I was in my office when I saw a girl come in. She had blonde hair and gray eyes.

"Hello, do you have an emergency?"

"Yes, I do. I heard that you were the best dermatologist, so I just sped here," she said.

I was surprised. If people are in an emergency, they normally schedule appointments with the dermatologists under me, not the fricking CEO of the whole thing. I just shrugged. It was her money to spend and if she wanted to spend a fortune on me, she could.

"What's the problem?" I asked.

"I'm getting ready for the Met Gala with my husband and one of the makeup artists used an ingredient that irritates my skin, and now the redness won't go away and I don't know what to do," she said, "the Met Gala is tomorrow and it's been here since yesterday."

I sighed, inspecting it. Inflammation... Breakouts... a few rashes...

"Show me the skin product they used," I held out my hand and inspected the ingredients.

"Are you allergic to anything?" I asked, looking at her.

"No," she said, "I don't know why it burns, either."

I inspected it again and applied my ointments and put on special red light masks and made sure she was wearing goggles to protect her eyes.

"Are you sure you'll be able to fix it?" she asked worriedly.

"I'm going to the Met Gala as well, so of course, I'll be able to fix this. There are no listed ingredients in the bottle, so I'll have to inspect the product under a microscope and scan it before I can have maximum results. If there is any unlisted ingredient they put in, this company will get sued."

I placed some leftovers in a tiny plastic container and placed it in the machine. I watched and looked at the screen. Acetylated Lanolin. That was the ingredient missing on the board. Not the only one. Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Toluene, Polyethylene Glycol, Formaldehyde, Oxybenzone, and parabens. Who even invented this product?! It was a combination of all harmful skin elements!

I walked back and she looked at me, worried.

"Look, this product is fake. It has all harmful elements that I need special treatments to cure, which would cost you a lot of money because they are extremely difficult to make. However, I would not like to cost you too much. I will give you twenty-five percent of a discount."

"Thank you!" she smiled gratefully and I walked into the lab, pulling out vials and tubes of the different treatments.

I spread them out over the table and began to apply them on one by one. After each treatment was covered in red light and rubbed in with a microscopic needle roller, I placed a soothing aloe vera mask on her face, as well as cucumber slices on her eyes. She was looking much better. I got out my makeup set.

"Would you like to do your makeup here?" I offered, "I have to start getting ready for my Met Gala as well."

"Sure!" she said under the mask, "I'd be happy to!"

I handed her my business card and helped her out of her seat.

"Now we're gonna wash it all off and I'm gonna give you a look at your skin."

I cleaned off her face and she stared in shock. It was back to normal. She thanked me and gave me so much in tips. She left in a frenzy.

~~~

They sprayed me with setting spray and I put on the beautiful dress. It had beautiful light material and it was tight around my waist to show off the curves. I put on the glimmering headpiece and the intricate accessory attached to my back. I put on my heels and posed in front of the mirror. I got into my limo and walked out as the cameras flashed. I walked forward and saw Annabeth holding hands with--Percy Jackson?!

They walked in and I did, too. I sat down and stared.

"Uh... Annabeth, you didn't tell me--"

"Percy, this is Jessica. She healed my skin and even gave us discounts," Annabeth said.

Percy shook my hand.

"Hey, I'm Percy."

I smiled.

"Nice to meet you."

Suddenly, the doors burst open.

"Ready?" I grinned.

"More than ever," Percy smiled and we all walked out.

~~~

I attended their wedding. Their children called me Auntie Jessica and let's say... I was introduced to gods after I saw a huge black dog almost kill Luke so I pushed him out of the way and it just went right through me. We've become great friends and... I'm glad to have met them.