Percy's Words Of Wisdom

Percy carefully sighed as he looked at the note.

"Guys," he said, looking straight at the camera, "If you don't read this you're missing out."

Hi guys! I'm very pleased to announce that I'll be releasing two more books! One of them is already on Chapter 52, which is my Demigods in High School AU. And I know we all love Percy and it's supposed to be all lovey dovey... but if you've read my content in the past, you'll be VERY surprised when you read the book. 

It's a lot different than the usual Percy I write about. There will be a lot of drama and a lot of conflicts that will make you tear apart your couch(if you're reading on it). I will give you a sneak peek on both of the books, but now, let's address the second book. Demigods going to Hogwarts. Yes, I've already made one, but this one will be different. And it's different in ways you'll never expect.

So without further ado... let's get sneak peeks!

"This is awful!" Percy groaned, flopping onto his bed, "Now this crazy lady gets to control my life and turn me into a person I'm not!"

A comment popped up in the livestream.

MaidenDemigod4Life: Relax, Percy. It all evens out eventually.

"Oh, like that changes everything!" he yelled sarcastically.

DEMIGODS IN HIGH SCHOOL AU

Percy was laying down on the couch, his head feeling like lead. He looked up to see Leo passed out on the couch. The streamers and smashed glasses were still on the floor of the penthouse from the party last night. He remembered how he felt when those lips touched his. He groaned and Leo lifted his head off the pillow.

"Gods," he groaned, "My head feels like it's gonna burst open!"

"You think?" Leo slurred, "Now where's the Advil? I brought some in advance because I knew this was gonna happen."

Percy grabbed the little green pill box and Leo took one out, shoving it down his throat.

"That Annabeth chick is hot--"

"Leo, you know why I can't date her."

"'Can't' is a very strong word," Leo reprimanded.

"No. It's the right word, Repair Boy," Percy stood up, clapping Leo on the back, "I can't date her even if I liked her."

"Because you're dating?" Leo raised an eyebrow, "You can always break up with--"

"No, Leo. It's my past that's holding me back."

"No, Percy. It's your grudges that are holding you back," Leo whispered.

Percy was silent, staring at the mess on the floor.

"Give her a chance."

Percy sat back down on the couch, staring at the coffee table. Gray like her eyes. Should he give her a chance?

DEMIGODS MEET HOGWARTS

It always goes wrong at child themed birthday parties. It always goes wrong after everything's gone right. It always goes wrong when the one person you love is about to be your fiancé. It always makes the Fates smile whenever you're suffering. Because that's what their job is.

To make you suffer.

Percy cursed as he got out of the van, glaring at the goddess.

"What do you want?"

"A favor."

"I've given Olympus many favors already. I don't need another war!" he refused.

"It's not for Olympus," Hecate said, "It's for me. My friend, Albus Dumbledore. He is aware of a dark wizard rising."

"And?" Percy raised an eyebrow.

"Voldemort was defeated with blood last year. He tried to steal Harry Potter's blood and use it for his own benefit. But it was that thought that brought him down in the end. Now that he's risen, he knows how he can finally destroy Harry Potter once and for all. And you're the only thing that can stop him."

"And why is that?"

Hecate looked around.

"It's too busy right now, Percy. We need to talk somewhere private."

"And why do you want me to go? Why not ask your children that have magical powers? I have nothing but water--"

"You don't see what I see, Percy," Hecate glared, "I promise you a favor if you grant mine."

Percy raised an eyebrow.

"Fine. But there's no war, right?"

Hecate winced.

"I was afraid you'd ask that question."

That's it, guys! I hope you enjoyed those two little sneak peeks! When they come out, I'll alert you, and I'm sorry I haven't posted yet. I'll post soon!

XOXO,

MaidenDemigod4Life.

Percy: YOU STILL HAVEN'T GRANTED ME JUSTICE YET!

Me: I don't have to.

Percy: Well you do because I have Riptide and I'll puncture you with it.

Me: Put that sword down before I steal all your blue cookies.

Percy: *gasps* How dare you!

Me: And your Nemo plushies.

Percy: *another horrified gasp*

Me: I'll disable your Amazon account for Nemo plushies.

Percy: *