Book One of My NEW SERIES!

Hey guys! I have the release date for my new book! It'll be...August 20, 2020! I hope I can finish before that date, but keep your eyes peeled for the new book series! I might be able to publish it earlier! Also, make sure to make your covers for the book cover contest! I look forward to receiving them... speaking of which... SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME HOW TO RECEIVE SUBMISSIONS (EVEN IF I KNOW IM NOT GETTING ANY :((((()

Here's a sneak peek for the summary of the book:

Percy Jackson had a peaceful life full of fame and happiness. Annabeth, Jason, Piper, Leo, Calypso, Hazel, Frank, Clarisse, Chris, Nico, Will, Katie, Travis, Connor, Rachel, Reyna, and Grover all had a happy life. Just when they thought they'd have the best time of their lives in highschool, they received yet another mysterious prophecy.

The awakening of enemies disrupts the peace.
Heroes in Highschool but mortals seek.
Magic will falter, the shield is falling.
A hero must find who is calling.

Percy and the seven are on a quest, yet again. Clarisse and the others are dealing with problems of their own in the mortal world. Will Percy and his friends save the world yet again? Or will it crumble to this new mysterious enemy's hands?

Anyway, I hope you read it and PLEASE READ IT it would totally make my day awesome because I'm pretty sure no one reads my books unless it's like really common lol. I love you all, readers!

XOXO

Lisa