Brody Fisher

Hi, I'm Brody Fisher. Guess what I am... you know it, I'm a football player for the NFL! I was doing my stuff when I saw her. She had those beautiful wise eyes that were steel, those killer hips with that hourglass figure and beautiful princess curls. I thought she looked at me and I instantly felt electricity. I vowed to make this girl mine. I talked to her after the game and she was pretty nice. I found out that she was in college and that she was 23 years old, graduating. 

I sighed up for the same college she was in. When I found out that she wanted to be an architect, I almost barfed. I'll just get her to be a model or something because I'm not dating a nerd. I watched as she approached two other hot girls. They both had hourglass figures and one was Chinese, the other... I couldn't tell.

The Chinese girl was really hot for... well a Chinese girl they're all nerds(A/N: I'm cringing while writing this because I'm the Chinese girl in this and I'm more than just brains... Also, I'm not bratty by saying I'm hot this is my dream body for after I exercise like everyday because quarantines like getting me to gain some weight :((((). Anyway, I thought she looked at me and I also melted.

I made a plan. I would get them. I would absolutely get all of them on the bed with me. They were all going to Stanford so I was lucky. We were all in Hawaii so I said my goodbye and watched as they entered their hotel. I smirked. This was going to be fun.

The next day, the three hotties were sun tanning on the beach and being the fun of the beach. I couldn't wait for my spot on the bed! When they got back to their homes, I made my plan. I walked over and flirted. First up, the blonde hottie.

"Hey, Annababe, let's hop on the bed tonight... your ass is looking hot today," I said.

"Ew! Pervert! No way, I have a boyfriend," she said.

Next, the Chinese girl.

"Hey, babe... I've never seen anyone more sexy," I flirted.

She looked at me really weirdly and I winked at the other girl.

"Shut up, freak!" the Chinese girl screamed and kicked my groin.

I doubled over and she rolled her eyes, taking off her stiletto heels and whacking me with them. She walked away and gave me the middle finger before entering the building. I vowed to not challenge the Chinese one or her friend again, but no way was I letting go of the blondie. I saw her in school.

"Hey, Annabae," I said flirtatiously.

"GO away," she said, rolling her eyes and walking past me.

"Why are you acting so tough, honeybee?" I asked again.

"Because I'm taken! I have a boyfriend and he's way hotter and sexier than you!" she screamed at him.

I rolled my eyes and smirked.

"Show me your boyfriend," I said.

"He has a concert tonight and he's picking me up. Maybe you'll recognize him," she said.

When school was over, I watched from under a tree as a blue car came. Out of it stepped the one and only Percy Jackson. Everyone's jaws dropped and Annabeth came forward and wrapped her arms around his neck. She kissed him and he kissed back. He pulled her into the car and I stomped up.

"What are you doing to my girlfriend?" I spat at him.

He calmly took off his shades and looked at me with cold eyes.

"You mean my girlfriend?"

He drove off. I chased after his car and he rolled his eyes. The nerve of that guy! I chased after him until a roar caught my attention. I looked to see a huge dog. LOOKING AT ME. I screamed like a girl, which was super embarrassing. Percy got out of his car and he was... HOLDING A SWORD HOLY SHIT!

He slashed at the dog and Annabeth held out a dagger and was killing the thing. I watched, amazed. Percy pulled me into his car.

"We've gotta get him to camp," he said, buckling up and speeding away.

"What camp?" I asked.

"It's a camp for kids like you and me," Percy said.

"What?"

"The less you know the better," he said, almost flipping the car over as a huge hoard of the black dogs chased us.

We ran into the woods and I was a bit slower than he was. A BIT. He literally threw me in front of him and pushed me in. I blacked out after that. I woke up and he was standing over me. I punched him in the face and got up in front of a bunch of people.

"HE PUSHED ME AND I SAVED HIM!" I screamed.

People began to laugh. Really hard.

"Stop! I demand you stop!" I screamed.

People laughed harder, even choking on water they were sipping. I growled and I noticed something over my head. I looked to see a plant. I stared.

"You're a son of Demeter!" Percy said happily.

"A son of Demeter who will kill you for kissing my girl," I said angrily.

Percy rolled his eyes and walked away with Annabeth in his arms. I wanted to go forward but then a bunch of girls surrounded me. One was a Cherokee girl with kaleidoscope eyes. She had a feather in her hair and I began to try to touch it. She slapped me across the face and kicked my crotch. I groaned again.

The girls all surrounded me and they began to beat me up. I screamed as they pulled out my hair and stabbed my legs. I yelped in pain when one slapped my face so hard that it turned redder than a tomato.

"Stop! Please! Ah! Annabeth help me!" I screamed from the floor.

A girl scratched my left eye and I screamed as it went blind. I let out a gasp as a piece of ice stabbed tight through my balls. I screamed as they burned my hair. Finally, the death blow. They took out a piece of pink thread with the words, 'Seaweed Brain and Wise Girl' and they stitched it across my neck. Finally, they pulled and I was dead.

A/N:

Violent? Yeah, that happened... moving on! It was really dark sorryyyyyyyyy