Jennifer Kim

Hey, I'm Jennifer Kim. I live in a big house and I'm an actress! My parents have high expectations for me and I hate it! I always lie about my grades and they think I'm a golden child. Really, I just kiss all boys in town and make sure they are crazy for me. Anyway, my eyes are set on one person. I met him when we were shooting a movie called When the Bed Bugs Bite and he was my co-star. Now he's blowing up but I'm not. He's coming to my school and if I can be his girlfriend it'll make me blow up, too. He's also hot so... BONUS! I walked over to him as he walked in.

"Hey, Percy," I purred.

He smiled and looked at me awkwardly.

"Hi... do I know you?" he asked.

Silly thing. So cute, pretending not to remember my name!

"I'm Jennifer Kim, remember? Your co-star from our movie," I said.

"Oh... I'm which movie?" he asked.

"When the Bed Bugs Bite!" I chirped.

"Um... oh! You! Nice to um... see you I guess," he gave a cute shrug before walking deeper into the halls where our principal began touring him around.

Apparently he's here to look for new Olympic recruits for swimming and recruits from the drama club and choir for his concert and new movie he's directing. Ugh, I'll totally get it! He also is looking for a model to take a photo shoot with him. I'm obviously gonna get all of it... except for swimming. I can't stand the smell of chlorine mixed with my designer Chanel No. 5.

I went to my minions--friends and we began chattering excitedly. I then pointed a long finger at all of them, admiring my beautiful French manicure.

"If you do anything that messes up my chances, I will make sure you suffer for it, understand?"

They all nodded fearfully and I smiled.

"Good. Come along, girls," I said, walking to Drama class.

When we got in, there was loser Annabeth Chase. Ugh. She had her nose in a book and she was reading some weird book in Greek or something. She's a complete weirdo! Today she was wearing something so incredibly expensive that I was seething in rage. I was supposed to catch Percy's eye, not this blonde nerd! I walked over and looked at her outfit.

"How dare you try and outdo me, my least favorite subject?!" I screeched.

She just looked at me with those really creepy eyes and that regular know-it-all expression on her disgusting face.

"No one in this school serves you unless they're really dumb. You don't own the school and you never will. You're no different than anyone else here and you have no right to manipulate them to think you're beautiful, smart, or a queen. The way you rule you'll be killed or moved to the Fields of Punishment like King Minos," she said.

I growled and slapped her, walking away to my seat before that dumb girl could damage my ego anymore. That's when everyone else came in and the teacher started class.

"Hello, everyone! Today we have a very special person here as a guest and we're super grateful he's come here to San Francisco to see us all," he said.

Then Percy came into view. Everyone clapped but that bitch, Annabeth Chase. She was just starting like some fish with a huge mouth and huge ugly eyes. Ugh I hated her more just for that! Percy's eyes were warm as he looked at all of us.

"Today you'll be doing cold reads. Just me and you while everyone watches," Percy said.

"I believe you mean 'just you and I'," Annabeth cut in before he could say anything else.

We all expected her to blow up at her for being so disrespectful towards a celebrity, but he just grinned.

"Fine, Wise Girl," he said.

A pet name for her?! No fair! I deserve one!

"Alright! At the end, there is a kissing scene. I prefer if all you girls would stage kiss me except for one special girl," he said with a happy glint in his sea green eyes.

Aw! He's so sweet!

I watched as all the girls went Annabeth Chase. I couldn't wait to see her fail. I was the special girl. No wonder he was saving me for last!

"And... most importantly, you're my girl. Not any girl, my Wise Girl," Percy said with so much passion I thought it was real.

"Oh... Seaweed Brain... your eyes are the color of the sea. My favorite color. Each night without you makes me want to cry. I love you, Percy," Annabitch said with so much emotion I feared it was real.

"Oh... Wise Girl. I've loved you forever," he said, pulling her in for the stage kiss.

When their lips touched, everyone gasped. They were suddenly kissing in the classroom and... kissing passionately I might add. No way, this wasn't happening to ruin my lovely spark with him. I stormed up and ripped her from him. I then kissed him with all the passion I could give. He was rigid with shock for a good 5 seconds. Long enough for me to taste the sea in his mouth. I shoved my tongue into his mouth and held him tightly so he couldn't run. His eyes were huge, staring at me with disbelief.

He pushed me off and began to gag and retch, taking a swig of water and gagging again. He was glaring at me.

"I have decided who I am casting. Annabeth Chase to play the role of Wise Girl... which... secrets revealed, Wise Girl may be the nickname of the character, but the real character's name is Annabeth Chase. Seaweed Brain is actually me, Percy Jackson. Annabeth is my fiancé," Percy said and Annabeth held up her left hand to show off a diamond engagement ring.

"By the way, Jennifer, like I said, you don't own this place. The sooner you learn that, maybe you'll actually attract boys," Percy said and Annabeth smirked, walking away from the drama class.

That's how I met Percabeth.