The Marc Jacobs Show Part 2

A/N: Hey guys! Sorry I haven't been posting very actively, but school's been taking a big part of my time recently. I just got out yesterday, so YAY! I'll be posting a lot more often now! Enjoy this exclusive proposal!

ANNABETH CHASE

"Models! Makeup line!"

You know what I kinda hate about fashion week? They use the exact same brush on thirty girls and basically ask for an acne breakout session. It's crazy. If I didn't have demigod blood in me, I'd be a big red splotchy mess on my face. Believe me. It runs in the family. My dad's skin gets breakout prone if you accidentally spray something like cooking oil on his face. It's that bad.

I stood in the makeup line, watching as they hurriedly powdered your face after foundation and concealer and shoved you into the next line, which was for blush, and all the other fancy stuff like cool eyeshadow, then they moved you to the next line which was for eyeliner and mascara and lipstick. Then, you were shoved to the designers, who would dress you and fit you, style you, then you're backstage waiting for the show to start.

Same thing every year.

"Annabeth Chase!"

I heard my name called and I sat down inside the chair. The makeup lady used a brush and swiped under my eyes while another lady used a beauty blender and blended it in lightning fast. Before I knew it, a third lady was dabbing foundation all over my face and the lady with the beauty blender was dabbing at the same time to blend it all in. Then, the first lady took her big poofy brush, telling me to close my eyes, and swiped it all over my face.

"NEXT! KENDALL JENNER!"

I ran over to the next line, where they were waiting. They sat me down, swiping some blush over my cheeks and telling me to close my eyes. I don't know how long it was with me in blackness before I was allowed to open my eyes. A rainbow eyeshadow ombré. Well, this was the rainbow show. I was shoved into the next line. Thanks a lot.

They did a small line in my tear duct and a wing for the eyeliner and then, did my lashes and false lashes. Dam, I'd have to take all this off tonight... They then did a quick nude lip before rushing me to the stylist.

A rainbow jumpsuit. That's unique.

"All positions! Models in line!"

We all got into position and the show began.

PERCY JACKSON

There were news reporters swarming everywhere. They were holding out mics to the VIP members, including me and my friends, and interviewing each and every one of us. I was taught to not answer certain questions because they could screw you up real bad.

"Percy Jackson! Percy Jackson! Over here!"

I looked over, gave a smile, and the camera flashed.

"Look, I wish I could stay, but I really need to get inside--"

"Is it true that you and supermodel Annabeth Chase are dating?"

"Now's really not the time--" Piper cut in but another news reporter came up to her.

"Piper McLean! Is it true that you and Jason Grace are dating?"

"What?! Why are you asking all these--"

"Hey, hey, hey! We've gotta get inside!"

"So you can see Annabeth Chase?" Another news reporter prompted.

"Just get inside, we might answer questions after. If you don't hurry, you'll miss the show and that'll be sad for all your viewers, won't it?" I decided to be smart.

They rushed inside and Piper gave me a look.

"What?" I looked at her.

"Business school really changed you, Seaweed Brain."

"My brain's still full of seaweed."

We walked inside and got our seats just in the nick of time. We watched as the models came out and when I saw Annabeth looking so beautiful, I stood up.

"THAT'S MY WISE GIRL! WOO!" I cheered.

Annabeth paused in her walking, giving me a small blow-kiss and walking back down the runway. I sat down again, eating blue gummies. Several runs of them changing outfits and looking absolutely HOT got us to the end of the show. But as Annabeth was coming out for the final all-girls look--I had talked to the show people and the models before--all the girls fanned out and I walked up onstage, ring already in my pocket. Annabeth was looking alarmed.

People were 'oohing' and whispering in the audience and the news reporters were getting this all on film. I patted Annabeth's back and everyone laughed.

"Percy," she rolled her eyes, "You don't just pat your g--"

"Annabeth," I cut her off and she gave me a look, "Don't give me that look, I can cut you off... well... if you choose to accept this." I knelt down and pulled out the ring. Annabeth's hands flew to her mouth.

"No..." she shook her head, "You're not--"

"Annabeth Chase, you're the most beautiful woman alive. Sorry, ladies," I made a gesture to them, "But being so beautiful even gives you such intelligence. Never will I find another person like you. I won't find such a kind, caring, gorgeous, smart, lovingly annoying, and brave person again. Which is why I want to make us last forever. I don't want to be your boyfriend. I don't want to hide it because we deserve each other. Annabeth Chase, will you marry me?"

"You know..." Annabeth put a finger to her chin. "The fact that you said I'm annoying and that you can cut me off kinda makes me wanna say..."

Everyone waited.

"YES! YES! YES!"

And the clapping and cheering began. I picked her up, slipping the finger on her ring, and carrying her off stage.

"PERCY! PERCY! PERCY PUT ME DOWN!" she laughed.

We all hopped on the private jet.

"TO NEW YORK!" we all cheered and the jet took off.