Chapter 6 Long Journey

Chyna | Chicago IL 📍💫 |

Chyna and her mother went to a boutique to see wedding dresses she couldn't wait to tie the knot with her husband.

"Hey Dear are you sure you want to do this I mean you both only been dating for five years usually a person get to know someone before committing to a person you know" Rita says stopping her daughter from moving too fast as she can see Chyna temper flaring while talking about this sensitive topic at hand. 

Chyna's mother felt differently about the whole wedding she just think her daughter and her soon to be son In law was rushing Into things which she could be right but Chyna and Derrick wasn't changing It they just gonna have to accept It

"Well maybe I do besides what Is the big deal as long as he treats me right and he do he treats me like a queen so let that be the end of It mom what do you think about the dress?" Chyna said twirling around.

Chyna picked out this white pretty dress with rhinestones that caught her attention.

"Oh I love that dress I can't believe my daughter going to be married to the man of her dreams!!!" Rita says shouting with a smile.

"Yeah I guess you right but that shouldn't be a surprise there" Chyna said with a smirk on her face.

"Of course not obviously you always wanted to get married since you was a little girl and here you are about to walk down the aisle In a couple of months!" Rita said excitedly.

"Mhm" Chyna said.

Chyna felt relieved that she agreed on something.

*******

Chyna and her mother Rita searched for more dresses to try on of course Chyna didn't want to go off on the first thing she see.