Chapter 33 Gotta Go!

Chyna

"BRING YOUR SHORT ASS OUT HERE BITCH!" One female yelled.

Chyna didn't know what was going on out there she began to open up her living room blinds and that's when she knew who it was.

Is that Teyana? omg is she trying to fight or something

Chyna wasn't going to fight a pregnant women but her question was why she didn't deal with her man Instead of trying to fight another girl who had nothing to do with this.

Anyway Chyna called Nuski on the phone because she wanted Teyana to leave her alone she was yelling and threatening her and Chyna got a lot of neighbors that probably was hearing this noise too.

"YOU FUCKED MY MAN! I HAVE ALL THE RECIEPTS HOE!" SHE SAID YELLING.

Come on Nuski pick up the phone

"Hello?" Nuski said picking up the phone.

"Nuski you better have some bail money!!"

He was confused. "Why. What made you say that?!"

"Because Teyana is trying to kill my ass because of you open your mouth I told you It was a bad Idea!" Chyna said.

"Why are you being sarcastic? Teyana doesn't have no beef with you?" He said not believing her.

"No I'm not I'm serious she's outside my house calling me out to fight her and everything" 

"What are you talking about?! are you sure It's Teyana" He retorted.

"Yes I'm positive."

"Alright let me talk to her I'll call you right back." He said as the phone hung up.

Now Chyna just had to sit and wait.

Not to much longer after that Teyana's phone started ringing Teyana rolled her eyes looking at her phone she flipped her long pig tails to answer the call.

"What are you doing calling me I told you It's over" She said talking to somebody on the phone.

Chyna moved closer to the door to hear what the person was saying.

"Not again we just went over this why you got to be threatened of other women!" The guy said.

Teyana didn't like him taking up for her. "Threatened? why are you defending this homewrecker she tried to take you away from me she's jealous of us she always has been!"

Chyna mouth dropped to the floor. "I am not jealous!"

Nuski didn't know If she had a gun on her or not so he tried to be civil as he could.

"Baby Is this mess worth going to jail over cause that's what's going to happen to you If you don't stop trying to hurt Chyna she has my cousins too raise Is this what you want for our daughter!?" He said.

"No bu-" Teyana responded with so much emotions.

"No Teyana this is not the way now stop before someone gets hurt!!!" He says In a serious tone.

Teyana started breaking down literally out of nowhere. "Ok I stop I just wanted you to love me!"

"I do love you so could you give me another chance" He said to her. 

"Yes I guess I can and I love you too baby" Teyana said to him.

Lord Chyna didn't know what to do If It wasn't for Nuski saving her.

To Be Continued.....

What's your thoughts on this chapter.

I know It was short and all but I wanted to write Teyana's perspective of almost killing Chyna.