Chapter 15 Messing Up

Derrick and his cousin took the kids to get some food at Ihop for breakfast as for Chyna and her friends Keisha, Zendaya, Sophia, Chloe and Halle went shopping for their bridesmaid dresses In a couple more months the pair Is getting married an he couldn't wait.

"Daddy!!!! can you tell him to stop hitting me I'm trying to eat my blueberry pancakes" Cheyenne says pointing at her twin brother.

"Aye man stop let your sister eat her food!!!!" Derrick said giving him a serious look.

Caden jumped up and looked at his daddy. 

"What I do?" Caden said looking like Derrick.

Derrick gave him a serious look that looked like he wasn't playing no games as Caden knew what that look meant as he continued to sit down and eat his food.

"Okay fine" Caden said eating his pancakes on his plate.

Derrick sighed and began to shake his head his kids was so bad In stores he understand why Chyna always home with them because every time they go somewhere they always act up.

"Man, that's why I hate bringing my kids to restaurants they always wanna act up" Derrick says to his cousin Nuski. 

Nuski just shook his head touching his hands on his mouth wiping something on the side of his mouth. 

"I know man they remind me of us growing up In the nineties, you remember our grandma use to get on us like that!" Nuski said with a laugh.

Derrick nodded his head an took a bite of his food of course he remember his grandma Attie wasn't nothing to play with.

"Hell yeah! she didn't play none of that shit with us" Derrick said.

"Nope she didn't either. So Chyna and the girls out shopping huh?" Nuski asked Derrick.   

"Yeah out here spending my cash but that's ok It's for a good cause....so where Teyana been she's been dodging me or something cause I tried too call her phone an facetimed her but she wont respond I was wondering If she still want to be a part of the wedding?" Derrick said. 

Nuski was suppose to tell her but It slipped his mind and plus him an Teyana haven't been on good terms like that since Keisha been back hanging around Nuski.

"Man I don't know what's going on with her one minute she's cool and the next she wanna say fuck me, you know how women be sometimes" Nuski said.

"Yeah sure I do, Chyna act the same way every time I look up she has a attitude" Derrick said.

"Not all the time" Nuski said laughing.

Derrick just laughed as a familiar lightskinned woman with short hair an another girl walked In the restaurant that Derrick know because he use to mess with her.

"India!" Derrick raged.

India turned around shocked seeing Derrick In the same restaurant. 

"Hey Derrick what you doing here?" India said walking to his table.

"I'm just chilling getting a nigga some food...um India have you met my cousin?" Derrick asked her as India said.

"No I don't think so" as she continued. "Hi I'm India a friend of Derrick nice to meet you"

"Wassup how ya doing I'm Nuski" Nuski said.

"I'm doing good oh by the way this my friend Keisha" India says Introducing them two one another.

"Hi!" Keisha said waving.

"Wassup shorty" Nuski said giving her a head nod.

Derrick looked at Nuski and elbowed him as the two began cracking up. 

"Damn do every girl has to have the same name as Keisha" Derrick said laughing.

"Exactly" Nuski said.

India clear her throat giving them a dirty look.

"Uh what seems to be the problem?" India says.

Derrick chuckled. "N-Nothing. so, what you been doing India?"

"Nothing just been raising my daughter and being a mom you know how It Is" India said messing with her hair while taking herself a seat while her friend did the same.

"Damn yeah I know. My kids over there" Derrick said pointing behind her.

"Where?" India says looking around. 

"Right there In back of you" Derrick says pointing at another booth.

Derrick and Nuski kids sated down at the kiddy table so It could be enough room for them all to eat.

"What, them all your children?" India said looking at them.

"Nah just the two the other girl ain't mine she's my cousin daughter" Derrick said.

"Oh ok they're beautiful so you just got the two kids right?" India says holding up two fingers.

Making the whole table laughed.

"She a mess excuse her y'all" Keisha said to Derrick and Nuski.

"Nah she's good, but no I have two more by previous relationships so that's clear enough for you?" Derrick said to India.

India made a face and started talking to him she enjoyed the conversation while bringing up his past and everything.

"My bad I just wanted to know" India says flipping her hair.

(((❤️)))

"Ooh I like that dress on you Keke" Chyna said smiling at her.

"Thanks you don't think It's too long do you?" Keke asked her.

Chyna took one look at her an smiled.

"No, no of course not you look fine" Chyna said.  

"Thanks Chyna" Keke said.

Zendaya tapped Chyna on her shoulders she couldn't barely breathe.

"Gir--we've a p-problem" Zendaya said breathing all funny

"Girl what?" Chyna said trying to calm her down.

"MY WATER JUST BROKE!!!!!" ZENDAYA SAID.

Everybody stopped what they was doing as they jumped at Zendaya's tone.

"Omg great we've to get you too a hospital someone call 911!!!" Chyna said yelling.

"911 do you call the police for this situation?" Sophia Carson said holding Zendaya's hand.

"Sure they do Derrick called them for me a couple of times but It was a false alarm" Chyna said.

"Oh well I never been pregnant before" Sophia joked.

"CAN SOMEONE CALL MY REESIE!!! AND THAT BOY BETTER ANSWER!" Zendaya said raging.

"Chyna?" Keshia said.

"What?" Chyna said.

"Call Reese you got his number don't you?" Chloe says.

"No how should I have his number" Chyna said.

"Well somebody better dial someone before this girl have us deliver her baby" Halle says getting sick.

To Be Continued...

I'm back you guys