Chapter 5 Sweet Nothings

Chyna | Chicago IL 📍💫 |

"So you actually saw them getting It In?" Derrick said laughing making up the bed.

"Well not exactly I didn't see them doing It but It was uncomfortable being there I had to go It was nasty just like that time I caught Teyana with Nuski In your grandmother's house at the dinning room table bending Teyana over that boy got In so much trouble afterwards" Chyna said making a face.

Derrick eyes got all big then he shook his head and sat on the bed putting his arms behind his wife back while rubbing her back.

"Yeah less I know the better" Derrick said rubbing her back.

"I know let's talk about something else so how was your day working out at the gym?" Chyna said looking Into his big eyes.

"It was ok you wouldn't believe who was there" Derrick said with narrowed eyes.

"Who babe?" Chyna said slowly turning her neck towards him.

"Jonathan" Derrick said putting emphasis on the Jonathan word.

Chyna shrugged her shoulders and began watching TV that annoyed the hell out him that she didn't want too hear It.

"Uh hello seems like you have a lot on your mind do you want to talk about It?" Derrick said glaring at her.

"Derrick not now with this I don't want to talk about It ok because It's not gonna change what happened to me Is It no!" Chyna said getting frustrated putting her hands on her head.

Everyday she still wake up screaming.

"I'm sorry baby I should've never brought It up knowing this still bothers you" Derrick said bringing his head down to her.

Chyna sniffed and took a deep breath.

"It's okay you didn't do nothing wrong you was just telling me that you ran Into him which I kind of freaked out on you so I apologize" Chyna said.

Derrick nodded his head.

"Look let's just watch a movie so bring your fine ass over I wanna kiss" Derrick said as they began to kiss.

Chyna rolled over and straddled Derrick on the bed giving him a peck after she kissed him he tackled her back down on the bed playfully.

"You smells so good" Derrick said cuddling with her under the covers.

"I know I better!" Chyna said making a joke.

"You do." He says smiling.

Teyana POV

Teyana House

"Mommy can you read to me?" Bailei said staring down at a book.

"Yeah sure sweetie which book you want me to read?" Teyana asked touching her hair as her daughter smiled up at her showing her two front missing tooth.

"Uh how about reading me a fairytale bedtime story please" Bailei said.

"Sure anything for you princess" Teyana said as she heard a familiar voice.

"Teyana?" Nuski said trying to get Teyana attention.

"Yeah boy what do you want?" Teyana said fixated on the book.

"Come here lemme holla at you" He says sounding like he was far away.

"No whatever It Is It can wai-" Teyana said getting cut off.

"Oh yeah come here now!" Nuski said sneaking up on her as she almost screamed.

He gave her a kiss on the nose as she blushes.

"Stop before you give me a heart attack you play too much games and what are you doing Is this your little way of trying to win me over or something?" Teyana said.

"No what makes you think that?" Nuski said.

Teyana was still mad about him being a captain save a ho for Keisha at his little cousin's birthday party.

"Because you obviously pull this mess when I'm mad at you and sure enough you standing right here In my face begging for forgiveness" Teyana said as Nuski laughed vigorously.

Him and Derrick act just alike to be honest both of them likes to play games.

"Teyana I'm not following here" He says lying like a guilty person.

"Keisha does that freshen your memory?" Teyana said.

"Keisha Is old news" He said annoyed.

"If she's old news tell me why she's still a problem" Teyana said with a glare.

"I don't know" He said shrugging his shoulders. "Ask her"

"Are you cheating?" Teyana asked him.

"Oh naw why would you say something like that" He said coming to rub his girlfriend stomach.

To Be Continued....

And If people are new reading this Derrick Is Durk's name In the story