Chapter 3 Who To Blame

Chyna | Chicago IL 📍💫 |

It's been a week since the twins birthday party and Chyna was still upset about what happened with her and Teyana.

Chyna was about done eating her food at the seafood restaurant with her friends Zendaya and Keisha when her phone vibrated letting her know she got a text.

Chyna huffed and looked down at her phone and stared at the text that her fiancé texted about his mother wanting to plan the wedding she didn't know whether to be happy or what.

Conversations with Derrick💞💖

Der💕 - Hey baby my mother wants to help us with planning our wedding she wanted me to ask you so are you cool with that?

Chyna - Hey sweetie! I don't really know about that I mean we should just focus on planning the wedding ourselves we shouldn't need anybody's help on doing that, right?

Der💕 - I guess not baby I'll call and let her know that we're just going to do this wedding without her help then.

Chyna - Thank you I just want It to be about us plus I don't want to put extra work on nobody either however let her know I appreciate It and thanks anyway.

Der💕 - Sounds good to me alright talk to you later and I have a surprise when you get home

Chyna - K

Chyna giggled as she put her phone on the side of her by Zendaya as she looked down at the text messages In her phone before the phone went off.

"Hey what's your man talking about that he got a surprise waiting for you when you get home mhm?" Zendaya says going through her phone.

Chyna sighed looking at her then back down at her phone while turning her phone off.

"Hey these messages are private!" Chyna said In annoyance.

"What she do try too look In your phone like she do to me damn Zendaya you got that mess bad" Keisha says. 

"She does!" Chyna said rolling her eyes. 

Zendaya looked at them and rolled her eyes scrolling down on social media.  

"Whatever It's no big deal so calm It down" Zendaya says.

"It Is a big deal when someone keeps Invading my personal space" Chyna folded her arms across the chest. 

Zendaya pregnancy hormones was kicking In.