Chapter 28 Foolishness

Chyna | Chicago Il 📍💫 |

"Hey you made It!" Zendaya says with a drink In her hand squeezing Chyna In a tight ass hug.

Woof

Woof

"Yeah. Wait you guys have a new puppy?" Chyna says looking at the dog running around everywhere.

"Yep It's Riley's dog he's name is Chester Reese got it for her from this guy actually for 20 bucks girl I didn't know people sell dogs for that kind of price" Zendaya says as Chyna look back at the puppy again thinking there's no way that puppy cost that price.

Chyna smiled so widely she remember the time Derrick surprised her with three puppies.

"Oh that's nice so Keisha still coming right?" Chyna said sounding guilty.

She didn't know If she should come or not after what happened days ago they was almost was about to get In a fight until Nuski broke It up he was the hero.

"Yeah. actually she's here she's In the bathroom she still upset about Nuski not answering her calls so try not to say nothing crazy." Zendaya said.

Chyna made a shocking face she didn't think she would still come.

"Hey guys!" Keisha says coming out of the bathroom.

Chyna didn't say nothing to her because she couldn't look at her right now after what she did Keisha still doesn't know anything about Chyna kissing her ex-boyfriend because It just happened and she wasn't going to tell her either. 

"Oh hey girl you good?" Zendaya said giving her a pat on her back.

"Yeah. He still not picking up I think It's because It had something to do with the fight over at her house that day." Keisha sighed deeply.

"What do you mean?" Zendaya asked looking sadly.

Chyna just couldn't talk she knew why he wasn't answering.

"Well because everything was fine before that argument happen he was coming around more an all of a sudden he just stop calling me It's like he disappeared Into thin air" Keisha says getting emotional about talking about him. 

She loved that man.

She continued sobbing. "Oh my god what If something could have happened to him!!" She stated sobbing even more.

Zendaya was trying to calm her down. "No don't talk like that listen I'm sure he's fine he just need some space that's all" 

"Yeah maybe you right I just miss hearing his voice." Keisha says wiping her tears away staring down at a bracelet that he gave to her that very first day they went out.  

Chyna was baffled and she swallowed hard.

"Wow pretty bracelet." Zendaya says pointing at her bracelet.