Chapter 31 Ok...Move On

Chloe 

The next day Derrick woke up In his hotel room getting ready for the Bet awards he was nominated for an award.

"Oh wow a spider look Halle!!" Chloe raged pointing as It crawls on the floor.

"What are you waiting for just get rid of It!" Halle said yelling back while doing one of her nieces hair

"Girl I just did I hate spiders." Chloe said after picking It up with a piece of tissue to flush down the toilet.

"Girl you're so dramatic." Halle said laughing.

Derrick didn't pay any attention to his sisters because he was still trying to get ready while his four children an his mother and sisters and Chloe's daughter which was his niece was In another room Inside the hotel.

Derrick stood to look at his attire In the mirror he had on a burberry shit with the pants to match and all black shoes he was looking nice he was feeling himself anyway he saw a shadow he turned his body around from the mirror and saw his sister Halle walked In as Chloe was behind her.

"Wassup gang what do you want I'm busy" Derrick said looking at himself In the mirror.

"Well you look nice I love that outfit looks good on you bro" Halle said giving him a compliment first.

"He do" Chloe chirped staring at him.

"Is that burberry?" Halle asked touching on his outfit.

Derrick was so annoyed. "Jesus Christ." he continued. "yes, Halle what else do you need to know huh"

Chloe nudged her sister with her elbow. "What?"

"Tell him about Nuski" Chloe said In a low tone of voice.

"Oh yeah you right um so Derrick you haven't talked to Nuski today, have you"

"No, why?" He said fixing himself.

"Well I think the guy Into trouble again." Halle and Chloe said In unison.

"Is he selling drugs again?" Derrick asked getting heated.

"Who selling drugs?" Their mother said entering the room.

Selah was a single mother of four beautiful kids she had with a older man while she was only sixteen she was so In love with her kid's father he was a drug dealer too and so was her sister Sharon baby's father which was Nuski dad

"Nuski selling drugs ma!" Chloe said to her mom.

"What!? How you know?" Selah said heartbreaking by the news.

"No, don't listen to Chloe we not for certain because he didn't confirm he was selling but he did made an announcement on his Instagram page I think you should check It out Derrick when you get time." Halle said to her brother.

"I will Halle thanks." Derrick says watching his sister's leave out the door.

"So son who's your date for the awards tonight?" Selah said.

"I think you know the answer to that ma." Derrick said smiling up at her.

"Yeah I know son, you're going with India well she's gonna be excited!" Selah said with a smile.

Derrick just didn't say anything he wasn't gonna take just India without his beautiful mother going with them.

"That's what you think, huh?" He says looking at her.

"What are you talking about Is she going or not"

"Yeah she is, and so are you." He said.

"Wow. really you're taking me but what about Halle and Chloe?" She said shock hearing the news.

"What about them they're grown to take care of their own selves Halle got her own place with her boyfriend and Chloe stays with her daughter trust me they gonna be fine." He said.

"Okay. Oh what about the kids?"

"They're getting on the flight with Chloe to head back home."

(((❤️)))

Chyna

"So have you heard from Derrick?" Zendaya says sitting down at a table with Chyna at a restaurant eating a meal.

"Yes you know I did he got a big event coming up so he ask would I be okay with Chloe bringing the kids back with her and I said fine." Chyna said.

"Chloe shouldn't be bringing his kids nowhere that's not her responsibility" Zendaya dissed.

"Well he did had things to do" Chyna said defending him.

"Like what be under that girlfriend all day that's his plan." Zendaya said rolling her eyes.

Chyna rolled her eyes as well eating her food. "Whatever, as long as they get home safe."

"Say um girl check It out!" Zendaya said giving her a warning that her brother Jordan was behind her.

Jordan Calloway as Jordan Coleman

"Hey good morning dime piece!" He said staring over at Chyna.

"Ummm Jordan? what you doing here?" Chyna said giving him this look.

"I came to see you Ms. sexy so how you been?" Jordan said flirting.

Sexy? did this boy just say sexy.

To Be Continued....

What you think?

What you think is gonna happen now between Chyna and Jordan?

Thoughts on Derrick and his sisters? do you think Derrick is going to find out what is going on with his cousin?

Thoughts on the spider In the hotel room?

That Chloe is a mess.