Chapter 11 Both Arrogant

Derrick and Jordan was standing up looking at each other like they wanted to fight each other until Chyna and Zendaya Interfere pushing them to the side. 

"Jordan what are you thinking about flirting with a married woman?" Zendaya said to her brother. 

It didn't ring a bell at first cause Chyna should have said that then maybe it wouldn't have got that far. 

"Uh...she's married?" Jordan said as he looked at Chyna when he said it. Then Zendaya gave him a push and walked away. 

"Yeah Idiot" Zendaya said throwing her head towards his direction. "Just wait until this party is over you going to be in big trouble." 

Chyna stood there and was mad at Derrick for coming here arguing with Zendaya brother. 

"Derrick what are you doing stop we weren't doing anything but just talking" Chyna says with her hands on his chest.

He started screaming at the top of his lungs causing a scene while Reese and Nuski stood by his side enthuse by his behavior.

"No, don't tell me to calm down Chyna cause this shit don't make any sense It's bad enough I saw you flirting with the nigga and then you lie In my face. How could you?" He says titling his head. 

Chyna just couldn't look at him as she started to feel where he was coming from and she admitted It was wrong for flirting with childhood friend but she didn't meant It In a bad way.

"I know I'm so sorry I don't know what I was thinking baby! Look I don't want you to think that I'm cheating on you I made a huge mistake flirting I'm really sorry ba-" She says trying to touch him as he stepped back.

"I'm done I'm out of here!" He says walking off.

Chyna just froze when she saw him walking away she wanted to go run after him to make sure he was okay but she knew he didn't want her too lucky for her Nuski decided to go run after him as Teyana stopped him.

"Hey where are you going and why're you leaving me I don't know these white people?" Teyana says rudely.

"Nowhere just going to talk too my cousin I'll be back" Nuski said walking off.

"Hurry I'm ready to leave but stop and make sure he's ok first then we can go" Teyana said strongly before he returned outside to check on Derrick. 

Teyana sighed at her seat and continued eating junk food. 

Chyna turned around with her back turned at the guest as she went Into the bathroom and locked herself In there for two hours. 

She knew Derrick was mad and all but did he have to overreact the way he did especially when she wasn't even doing anything wrong. She just wanted to lay down in coddled like baby in the room as she drifted off to slumber. 

❤️

Zendaya and Keisha was In the kitchen talking about Chyna and her brother Jordan love connection.

Zendaya was pissed that Derrick acted out In front of everybody at her baby shower.

Her brother Jordan and Chyna never dated that just been cool since they was kids. 

"Your brother Jordan was cool about It I loved his company until what happened Derrick was doing too much!" Keisha says with her son on her lap,

"Yeah he was but my brother not the type to fight!!! unless somebody swing on him first but I didn't think It was a big deal of Derrick to get mad at them talking It wasn't like they was kissing!" Zendaya says sitting at the table on her phone looking through her selfies.

"Girl you know how Derrick Is and the looks on Nuski and Reese faces did It for me like they both was enthusiastic over that!!!" Keisha says rolling her eyes.

"Mhmm" Zendaya said.  

"Nuski what bitch?" Teyana says jumping up.

Teyana just heard Nuski name and just wanted to fight she had her scarf on and she stepped In the kitchen and got all In Keshia face like she wanted to hit her.

"Teyana mind your business!" Zendaya says breaking them up.

"No tell your friend to stop mentioning my man!!!" Teyana says livid.

Keisha was chill about It she wasn't falling for her tricks today and not to mention she already beat her ass more than once than Chyna beat her ass I mean the girl got her ass beat so many times you would've thought she would've learn her lesson.

"I wasn't talking about him why would I want to do that!" Keisha said as she was going on. "Me and him always play like that" 

"Because you want him back" Teyana says getting in her face 

"No I don't" Keisha says as she was laughing at her. 

"Yes you do bitch!" Teyana said yelling.

"Call me a bitch one more time!!" Keisha says threatening her.

"BITCH!" TEYANA SAID.

Keisha swung on her as Teyana tried to swing but was grabbed by Reese.

"Get off me Reese!" Teyana said yanking away from him.

Nuski and Derrick came In the house then Teyana ran towards him trying to act all Innocent 

"Take me home I'm ready to go" She says crying on her boyfriends chest that's when Nuski snapped on Keshia.

"What the fuck!!! I'm getting tired of this shit why you got to act up when I leave out!!!!" He says In rage. 

"Wait who you're talking about?" Keisha says. 

"You, wtf!" He said.

"Whatever!" Keshia said waving him off.

"This doesn't make no damn sense!" Derrick says.

Derrick walked away going to the bathroom as he was about to open the bathroom door as It shocked him when he saw Chyna coming out of the bathroom.

She looked up at him and ran off as Derrick called after her. "Chyna"

To Be Continued....

Thoughts on the chapter?