Chapter 18 Convinced

(((❤️)))

Chyna was sitting down In the living room watching a reality show called. "Judge Faith" on TV and Derrick was In the home studio downstairs finishing up the touches of his brand new project as he worked on It while the kids played upstairs In the bedroom.

During her relax time getting a break with the kids someone knocked on the door Chyna rolled her eyes playfully as she got off the couch and walked to the door as she opened up the door to see BayZoo and Nuski standing their with a huge grin on their faces.  

"Oh! Someone's happy!!! look at you looking all beautiful girl." BayZoo said hugging her tightly.

Chyna smiled while hugging him as Nuski couldn't stop staring at her for some unknown reason he was shocked to see how happy she was knowing how stressful this shady business could be on a famous person. 

"Thank you Zoo!!! yeah, I am I miss you two so much...Hi Nuski bear!" Chyna said breaking Bayzoo hug to give Nuski a hug.

"Hey Wassup with It Chyna sorry for coming by so unannounced to your home but we came to see how y'all been holding up! Where are my little cousin's?" He said looking around.

"Oh you good. Um the children are upstairs playing you know doing what they do best and Derrick's In the home studio I guess working!" Chyna sighed.

"Cool, well I'm starving I know y'all got something to eat up In here!" BayZoo said walking In the kitchen.

"Go help yourself!" Chyna said looking at her husband's artist BayZoo.

"Thank you my love." BayZoo said with a smile.

Nuski just gave him a look. 

"This nigga always coming to someone crib hungry, matter of fact didn't your girlfriend cooked before you left the house gang!!" He replied. 

"Nigga shut yo ugly ass up nobody talking to that big head of yours! Ain't that right Chyna?" BayZoo said putting her In the middle of It.

Chyna stood there with a clueless look she didn't want to get In that mess.

"Nigga Is that all you got because you don't want me to get to roasting you! Cause I can go on and on no neck motherfucka and stop putting my cousin's wife In It she can't save you!" Nuski said.

Just then the kids came downstairs running to their older cousin Nuski they ran straight towards him leaving BayZoo out.

"Hey Cousin Nuski!!!" They both said gathering around him.

"Hi how y'all doing?" Nuski said bending down to bring them In a hug.

"Good, hey you wanna know something I just started school!!!" Caden said holding a real conversation. 

"You did already?" Nuski said with a shocked face.

"Yup" He said with a smile.

"That's good I'm proud to hear that Lil man so anyway what have you been up to Cheyenne?" He said taking his focus off Caden and stared down at Cheyenne.

"The same thing!" Cheyenne said smiling rocking her feet.

Nuski smiled after hearing that. "Of course Lil mama."

Then Derrick walked Into the living room looking like he had to be somewhere everybody stared up at him.

"Hey wassup cuzzo!" Nuski said looking over at him.

"Hey what y'all doing here? Hold up why did no one tell me I had company?"  Derrick said looking at Chyna.

"Because you was busy downstairs doing your music I didn't want to distract you while you was working on a song!" She said sitting beside Nuski.

Derrick didn't like that shit at all why was his girlfriend sitting by his right hand man Nuski of all people. 

"Is that so?" Derrick says with a mean look he couldn't get over that.

"Yes by the way are you going somewhere?" Chyna said looking at his outfit.

Derrick took another step before reaching In his pockets to grab his car keys out as he responded all short.

"Yes!!!" Derrick said rudely.

The guys just stood up and dap Derrick before leaving out the door anyway BayZoo walked up to him first and gave him a dap then Nuski end up doing the same thing.

"Alright man I'll see you some other time" Nuski said turning around to leave out the door. 

"Well I guess I'll head out too bye see y'all later" He says before leaving out the door as Chyna stopped him.

She slammed the door back and pushed him hard as he was about to fall down but he caught his balance and held his own composure.

"Dammit!!! Girl what's your problem?" Derrick said screaming.

The children hurried up and covered they ears while sitting on the couch which was a good thing because Chyna needed to get In there daddy shit he was way too disrespectful.

"My problem Is you leaving out this door like I'm suppose to think It's ok. No It's not ok Derrick It's not ok" She said on the verge of tears while she continued on.

"How selfish Is that? what about your family huh? You've a wife and kids that need you home I don't understand what's more Important out In them streets than us!" She yelled In his face while pointing at her chest.

"Chyna, listen you know how Important you and them are to me stop acting like that baby" He said grabbing her waist.

"No" She said shedding a tear while pushing him out her way.

"But baby you know I love you" He said trying to comfort her.

Derrick saw Chyna was crying as he tried to comfort her but a knock appeared on the door he looked at Chyna right last time before getting the door as he seen her eyes was watery he turn around an answered the door. 

"Uh....who Is It?" Derrick says walking towards the door.

"Zendaya and Keisha can you please open up the door now!!" Zendaya said with sass.

Derrick rolled his eyes he couldn't believe they actually popped up even though they're cool with his wife but something just didn't sound right.

Derrick just went on and opened the door as the two of them came In as they began to speak but not to Derrick.

"Hey what you two doing here?" Chyna said looking surprised.

"Oh should you tell her or should we?" Keisha said looking at Derrick.

Derrick took a deep breath and stared the opposite way.

He knew he was screwed.

"Tell me what?" Chyna said looking at her friends In front of her.

"I'm sorry Chyna but Derrick have something he needs to tell you" Zendaya said as everybody looked straight at Derrick.

It became silent at first.

"Ok what the fuck Is going on huh!!!!" Chyna said getting heated.

Derrick was completely stuck. "I have no Idea"

"Yes you do....stop with the disrespect cause you look stupid!" Keisha said to him.

"Wait hold on...how did my name get dragged Into this mess?" He asked Zendaya and Keisha. 

"Oh you really wanna know why? Because you been caught cheating Idiot!" Zendaya said.

Chyna covered her mouth she couldn't believe he would do her like that.

"Huh, what do you mean cheating? Derrick Is this true?" Chyna questioned him.

"What baby? No I-I wouldn't cheat on you not ever" He said as Chyna couldn't look him In the eyes anymore.

Chyna swallowed.

"Please tell me that's not true...." She says hysterical backing up.

To Be Continued....