Prt: 9- I'm S-Sorry

Percy's Pov~

"Wow baby, you realy know how to cook." My mate told me dining on the hamburger meat I prepared.

"Gods and I thought your furst meal was good." Nico comented.

Giggling I reply "t-thank you."

Nico was giving me that weird look again... The one he gave me when we first met... Instinctively I bowed my head in submission.

"Percy." He said.

"Y-Yeah"

"Baby you need to eat. You've barely touched your plate." He demanded looking at me, eyes narrowed.

"Now that you mention it... Percy you do need to eat more.. You bearly way anything." Jason chimed in, looking at me worryingly.

"I-I'm fine... I don't need any more... Y-You can have it..." I tell them. I slowly pull my shirt into me, looking down at my shoes.

Hearing shuffling I look up to see Nico had gotten up and was comeing towereds me. Nonononono... He's mad he's mad... I dont wanna. "I-I'm sorry sorry a-alpha I'm sorry..." I mumble out.

He plops down on the dirt besided me... I began whimpering... Waithing for my punishment...

Ok thats it for this chapter. Hope this mini cliffhanger is nice :). Hope you enjoyed bye.

Bye

What you all waiting on?

Thats it

Fine hear you go

He pulls me on to his lap "shhhh your ok sweetheart, but you need to eat" he says picking up my bowl. Slowly he takes the fork and began to feed me.

"N-Nico?"

"Hm?"

"W-Why are you doing this?"

"Cause I wan't my sub to be healthy and happy."

At that point Jason desided to come and set beside us... "He does have apoint love. We both want you to be healthy."

"Ok" I mumble out taking the next bite.

"I'll start packing while you are eating." Jason says befor standing up.

"Need help?" Nico ask

"Nah you just worry about taking care of the cutie there I got the rest." He replied befor going to pick up their suplise.

There thats all im giving. Hope you enjoyed have a good day, night, and evening. Bye 💜