Prt:15- Time To Kill A God

Third Person Pov~

"Ill stay with him you go explain." Nico comented, turning to face his blond mate.

"Why do you get to stay?!?" Jason replyed.

"Their your friends, remember?" He replyed rolling his eyes.

"Fine.. Come get me if you need to" the blond replied moving back to the doors.

"Jason explain NOW." Thalia demanded.

"He hasn't had the best life..." Jason started

"Clearly an understatement" Leo replied, eyeing the doors curently hiding the sub from veiw.

"Ok we dont now everything.. But from what we know his father hates male subs... And he didnt treat Percy the best..." All the doms collectively began growling. Sub should never be treated that way. Especially not for somthing as stupid as their gender. "He dosnt know or understand alot of.. well.. everything... He's terrified of just about everything.. Hates the idea of being alown... Constantly assumes were going to hurt him... or abandon him..."

Silance range around the group as they took in the information..

"I'll kill him..." Came Thalia's reply

"Kill who...?" Jason asked tentatively.

"The jurk who rased his hand against a sub"

"You mean Poseidon... The god?" Jason replyed.

"Yep.. Time to kill a god" she growled.

--meanwhile with Nico and Percy--

"Nico?" The small sub asked.

"Yes princess?" His mate replied

"Weres Jason?" The worried sub asked.

Rubing the small subs head he replied, "Jason is just outside baby. He's talking with his friends."

"Oh... Is he coming back...?" Percy asked quietly, waching the door in worry.

"What do you mean baby?" Nico asked him.

"H-He's not leaving is he? H-He'll come back right?" He asked Nico, tears already forming in his eyes.

"Love, calm down your ok... He not leaving." Nico tried calming the sub to no avail.

"I-I messed up d-didn't I...? D-Does he not like m-me? I-I can be better. P-Promise" Percy sobed out, fearing the worse.

Nico quickly ran to the door "Jason get in here now." He demanded.

"What happend?" The worried blond replied.

"He thinks your not coming back, now get in here" Nico demanded pulling the man inside the room.

Here you are your next chapter but i desided to give you all a bit longer to vote on ships you have till the end of February to make your votes. Hope you enjoyed have a good day, night, and evening. Bye 💜