Prt:14- Introductions

Percy Pov~

"Jason?"

"Yes baby?"

"Who are they?" I ask my mate..

"Well why dont we let the introduce themselves as we head into the village?" Jason asked the me, rubbing my back. Its really nice. I like rubs..

"Ok..."

"Come on everyone" Jason said addressing the croud. "Introduce your selves."

"Welp" the girl, who yelled at the guard, began "I'm Jason's older sister... I'm a dom and my mate hasn't come of age yet.." She told the trio.

"I'm Leo" a small elf like boy said next "I'm a sub." The energetic boy stated.

Btw if your wondering why I dont mention the race its because of the fact Percy dosnt know what races are.

"Im Hazel" another girl said, she was a bit darker than some the others and had bushy hair... Is she sick? I hear that your skin turns red and blue if your sick... Can it get darker? "Im a dom" she stated, smilling at me.

"My names Frank" another boy stated... Hes a bit paler... and taller... A bit scary... "Im a dom..."

"Names Reyna, I'm dom" a tall lady,with dark hair said. "Whats your name?"

"M-My name?"

"Of course" the Leo asked. (permission to make Leo a fire elf?) "It wouldn't be fair if we dont know your name."

"I-I'm Percy.." I tell them... "I think im a sub...?"

"Thats a lovely name" Hazel told me..

"Thank you miss" I giggle

"Now nun of that your Jason's mate! Your practically family." She told me...

"Wait" the Thalia stoped "'think your a sub?' What does that mean"

"Like we said he wasn't treated the best..." My mate told them. "Ill explain after getting him checked out"

"Checked out?"

"Yes baby your geting a check up to see if your ok..."

"Ok...." Thalia said... "Then who are you?" She asked Nico..

"My names Nico son of Hades.. Pleasure to make your aquantence."

"Wow a sons of Hades, Posiden, and Zeus? What an interesting group.." Reyna staited...

"Yep" Jason replied "anyways, this is the clinic." He told us

"Jason?" I asked, lifting my head to look at the large building before him...

"Yes love?"

"Whats a clinic?" I asked. laying my head back down on Jason's  chest.

"A clinic is a place were nice people, called doctors and healers, check to see if your ok. If your not they do things to make you better.."

"Really?

"Yeah baby"

"Why are we going there?"

"Because baby" Nico chimed in "we wanna make sure your nice and healthy."

"Exactly, Me and Nico wanna make sure our beautiful baby is nice and healthy" Jason told the small sub, kissing his four head, causing him to giggle.

"Now come on lets get you a check up" Nico said, giving me pats, causing me to giggle.

Here is a small filler chapter. Hope you enjoyed! Also you have till the next chapter comes out to vote on ships! It'll take about a week to get it out... I'll warn you again when im almost done. Have a good day, night, and evening. Bye💜