Prt:27-What?!?

Third Person pov~

The god stomped around his chambers. The watter boiled around his mighty trident.

Yet his rage couldn't change what had happened. The boy had escaped. What's worst he had found his mates!  They were to be killed long before they got close to the brat.

Now, that child was being "protected." Blasphemy! He was a God! Second to none! Yet these mortals wouldn't show him respect.

And now he had that shame running loose. Ruing his image!

If only he had killed the brat earlier. This could have been avoided. But no... he had let those "feelings" cloud his vision. So what if it was her spawn...

She couldn't touch him. She was not so powerful. So why had he hesitated. The child didn't even resemble her.

What spell had she cast, what sorcery could take the charge. Why had he felt merciful to the child. Had he killed it, this would never have happened.

"Father" called young Tyno, "we have word that the boy has made it to land."

"What!"

"He was spotted outside of Zues's domain. He has been granted sanctuary." The boy in formed him. Holding out the report.

Posiden grabbed the paper. Anger boiling his skin.

~-~

Next chapter here it is. Sorry for the wait. I don't have an excuse. I got a job working on getting my CNA and going to college. The first had to go on the back burner. I'm going to continue working on them slowly. Rember to leave questions for the qna in the last chapter. Hope you enjoyed it. Have a good day, night, and evening💜

Ps, is anyone else having problems with the italics and bold function?