Brent Millson (Theyna)

Brent Millsons P.O.V 

It was just another normal day at San Fran High, I'm an average guy and I get good grades most of the time. I've been hanging out with Reyna, Nico, and Will since they started two weeks ago. They are interesting they don't really hang out with other people except each other. For some reason they don't mind me sitting with them. Reyna is stunning and has a powerful aura like a leader, the three of them seem mysterious. Nico and Will seemed very close maybe best friends but, there was still something about them. Nico has this weird dark aura around him you cant really feel it often only when he's up set or when he's not with Will. They also speak Greek, Latin, and Italian a lot I find it weird especially since the gods reveled themselves not that long ago. Maybe they're demigods but that just seems unreal, they can't be demigods that doesn't make sense. Anyway it was lunch and I was sitting with the three of them. Reyna seemed more excited then normal I wondered why, but not just her all of them did. 

"Well my cousin Thalia is coming to pick us up and is bringing Bia with her" Nico said. 

"Oh can I meet her then you guys talk about her a lot" I said. 

"I don't see why you can't" Reyna said. 

"Sorella non so se sia una buona idea, penso che gli piaci e che mi dici di Bia*" Nico said in Italian. 

Now I'm confused I hate when they do this, well I'm going to be confused for awhile. 

Wills P.O.V 

Neeks is being over anxious again but, I think he's right about Brents crush on Reyna. I also get why he's nervous to have anyone else meet our Principessa. Especially after what happened last time, Angels Greek class was learning about the underworld and the pit. It had triggered a pretty bad flashback and he almost lost control of his powers. We were able to get Neeks transferred to my school and Rey was the lucky other to come with us. Anyway this is going to be a long conversation, I'm just worried about my family and their safety. That includes Rey and the rest of the fourteen, not just Angel and Bia. 

"Quod nimium cavere venturum et futurae justis Neeks urna**" Rey said in Latin. 

This is going to be a long lunch.

"Θα μαλωετε γι' αυτο τωρα, επειδη και οι δυο εχετε δικιο αλλα νομιζω οτι ο 'Ειντζελ εχει δικιο για τον ερωτα***" I added in Greek. 

Brent was giving all of us quizzical looks probably confused. Well that happens a lot because the three of us all speak Latin, Greek, and Italian. 

"δεν με νοιαζει που το εκανα, ειναι ξεκαθαρο οτι δεν βγαινω και εχω S.O****" Reyna said in Greek. 

"Kessinger gravissime-Oliver Tesoro et in media nuntiatum ludum, et relationes, ut sunt tam gravis nullus creadit in nobis*****" Neeks said in Latin. 

"Voglio dire, Angelo ha ragione, ci hanno chesto di uscire almeno due volte al giorno, non potevamo rendere la nostra relazione piu' ovvia se non facessimo vedere la polizia a scuola******" I said in Italian. 

"E' olpa mia se le persone sono stupide*******" Rey said in Italian. 

"Kessinger sed scio, quod Angelus terrebis me solum putatis, quia novissima hora est quod factum est ad scholam********" I said in Latin. 

"δεν ψοβαμαι Τεσορο Απλα δεν θελω να εξηγησω τα παντα και κουραοτηκα να μετακομιζω συνεχεια σχολεια*********" Neeks said in Greek. 

"Sei sicuro che il tuo Angelo non spaventato?**********" I asked in Italian. 

"I'm fine Solace leave it alone" Neeks said in English.