Julie Reed (Percabeth)

A/N: I just wanted to say this really quick I've decided that I wont be writing Greek in actual Greek and instead going back to how I did it before. Sorry, I love you demigods. 

Julies P.O.V 

Hi my name is Julie Reed and I'm friends with Percy Jackson we both go to New York High ya whoever named the school has no creativity what so ever. I'm the average girl 5'3, waist length chestnut hair, tan skin, blue eyes, and freckles. Well, Percy has windswept black hair, sea green eyes that swirl like waves, tan skin from spending a lot of time on the beach. Percy is on the school swim team and also the youngest Olympic swimmer to win multiple gold medals not many people know about him being in the Olympics. Percy has been going to school here for about two months now and I've become pretty good friends with him, there are still many things I don't know about him. Perce is an interesting character and don't get me wrong I don't have any romantic feelings for him I know he has a girlfriend and he talks about the fourteen a lot I don't know who they are but, I do know that he calls them his family. Another thing I never understood about Percys ascetic is that he dresses like a skater boy but, this one accessory doesn't go but, he always wears it. Perce wears a ring on his left ring finger that I don't get, it is a silver ring with a grey diamond shaped like the most famous architectural land marks in the world it seemed to change. The one it settled on most of the time was the first building that the company AJ's Athenian Architecture ever built. That sat in the middle of an infinity symbol that was made of sea green diamonds, on either side of the symbol was words they said Seaweed Brain and Wise Girl which I found weird but interesting. The other thing I noticed is that Perce never takes it off unless school makes him for certain things and he did once but, after that school never made him take it off again. When he was forced to take it off that time I noticed and engravement on the inside of the ring it read 'As long as we're together' than a heart and a date but, I couldn't make it out. I wasn't sure what any of it stood for and why it was so important to Perce he never told me as to why he wore it. It was a seemingly normal day Perce and I were just sitting in Greek Perce was zoning out completely but, he always did that in Greek and surprisingly always got the best grades. 

Percys P.O.V 

It was Greek class I was sitting with my friend Julie near the back of class, of course I wasn't paying any attention. I found it kind of funny that I get better grades then Julie when she tries so hard and I do absolutely nothing a perk of being a demigod. Class was about twenty minutes in and I was totally board out of my mind so I started to ideal play with my wedding ring I miss Wise Girl. I also miss my babies I haven't seen my lovely wife and triplets in over two months I also almost forgot that Pipes and Jases wedding is coming up soon that's going to be interesting because Aphrodite demanded she be in charge of the planing. It was not going well because Pipes said yes on the condition she got to veto anything that was absolutely not good so, that was an argument. Anyway I was thinking about the day I proposed to Beth it was definatley and interesting day I tried to make it as special as possible, for Beth I took her to all the famous land marks around New York. Then I brought her back to camp to the pavilion that had been cleared out for us I sat with her at the Poseidon table like we did on my sixteenth birthday it was are second year anniversary. I handed her a blue cupcake that wasn't like a brick and she said we should share it, I smiled and cut it in half we split it and laughed at the deja vu of it all. 'Happy birthday Seaweed Brain' Beth said, I chuckled. 'Thanks Wise Girl happy anniversary I love you' I said, 'I love you to Perce' Bath said. I looked at the horizon and smiled remembering how we started dating before I did something next, I looked at Beth and then pulled something out from behind my back. 'Hey Beth catch' I said throwing the apple at her, she caught it then looked shocked before thinking that either I was stupid or actually just proposed. She looked up at me to see my smirk before I ran off in the direction of the canoe lake 'Hey Seaweed Brain don't you run away from me' she yelled after me. Then Beth started to chase me I got to the lake and looked back to see her running after me as I ran to the end of the dock, when Annabeth got to the beach she looked at me and I just stepped back and fell into the water. I heard her sigh and then I saw the ripple of the water before I caught her sinking form in my arms and made an air bubble around us like are first kiss as a couple. We sank to the bottom of the lake and when we finally hit the bottom she looked up at me and saw me on one knee with a ring in a box I was a little nervous for my speech. My memory was interrupted by a knock on the class door I was sad that I got brought back to reality from my day dream memory of my wife. I looked at the teacher who seemed to look like he just remembered something I zoned back out staring out the window next to me in class. I thought about my triplets and how precious they are and how Beth has already started to teach them ancient Greek and Latin along with English they are almost a year old now, I love them dearly and can't wait to teach them how to control there powers.