Henry Man (Frazel)

Henrys P.O.V 

Hey my name is Henry Man ya I know I have a weird last name. Well, anyway I go to May Field High and am an average kid, there isn't really nothing special about me. I'm the average student, I don't really get noticed I have a total of two friends. There names are Hannah Plank and Hazel Levesque, Hazel came to are school a few months ago she is a bit of an odd ball. She doesn't really talk to people and the popular girls pick on her because of the fact that there jealous of her. I don't like her or anything I actually have a crush on Hannah, anyway Hazel is beautiful she has cocoa skin and cinnamon colored hair that falls down her back in ringlets. She also has these beautiful 14-karat gold eyes. We're at lunch and Hazel seemed more excited then she usually is and I wonder why? 

"Hey Hazel what's up with you today?" Hannah asked. 

"Well, my boyfriend is coming to pick me up after school" Hazel answered. 

"Oh, so does that mean we get to meet the mysterious boyfriend of yours?" I asked. 

"Sure, why not" Hazel said. 

That was when Miranda showed up that stupid bitch. Sorry she's the most popular girl at are school but, she is an evil bitch. She also dresses like a slut and bullies people, especially Haz since she started here. 

"Hey Freak why don't you just die already nobody likes you, you have no family your Dad left you and your Mom probably died to get away from you" Miranda said. 

Hazel looked mad, she mumbled something under her breath I didn't catch it. Then glared at Miranda, with a fire in her golden eyes not gonna lie it was scary. 

"Nobody loves you I bet you couldn't get a boyfriend that's why you made one up" Miranda continued. 

"My boyfriend is very real and coming to pick me up today you can see for yourself" Hazel said in a deadly calm voice.

"Will see about that gold eyes but, for now have fun with these losers" Miranda said. 

Hazel looked angry anyway and I swear that I saw a diamond pop out of the ground next to her. Hazel bent down and picked it up before scowling and throwing it back into the ground and when it hit it sunk into the ground. I'm not sure if I actually saw that or not who knows anymore the Greek and Roman gods are real so maybe. Though that would mean Hazel is a demigod and I don't know if that is possible she just doesn't seem like it. 

"Are you ok Haz?" Hannah asked. 

"Ya, I'm fine Beth it was just a stupid girl that doesn't understand anything" Hazel said. 

"Who's Beth?" I said. 

"Oh Styx, I'm sorry but, usually when something like that happens my friend Annabeth makes sure I'm ok and I call her Beth" Haz said. 

"Oh, it's ok don't worry about it anyway we have to get to class meet you out front at are picnic table later" I said. 

"Ya, ok" Haz and Han said. 

Yay to math note my sarcasm. 

- Time Skip - 

I walked out of the school and saw Haz and Han talking they were sitting at are picnic table. I went over to them and sat down. 

"What are you two talking about" I asked. 

"oh, nothing just girls stuff" Han said Blushing. 

Hazel just smirked at her, we talked for a few minutes about school and classes and what are plains are for the weekend. that's when Miranda showed up.

"Where is your boyfriend Freak right he's not real" Miranda said. 

Haz was about to say something when a black Ferrari pulled into the parking lot. Nobody that goes to this school owns a nice car like that, it was all black except for the hood it had a very intricate and detailed sun painted on it. I wonder who it belongs to everyone was looking at the car confused except Hazel she smiled at it fondly.