= CHAPTER 2 =

ミ⛦

When Taehyung woke up the next morning he looked to his right and through his blurry eyes he saw the face of a raven haired man that both infuriated him but also made him feel like he had a true friend. His brain also then realised that they had fallen asleep in his studio and that the raven haired male was still there. He immediately recoiled from where he was resting and stood up stepping back a few steps from Jungkook, waking Jungkook up in the process. Jungkook groggily sat up rubbing his eyes and tried to figure out where he was and my he was asleep in a chair. Then it dawned on him that he had fallen asleep talking to Taehyung and a happy smirk rose up on his face. He shuffled in his seat and leaned forward with his arms resting on his knees looking at Taehyung as the shy boy fiddled with his fingers.

Taehyung looked up at Jeongguk and blushed under his stare and grew fidgety at the eyes locked onto him. Jungkook was about to open his mouth to tease Taehyung before the door opened and Yoongi walked in with a couple sheets of paper and looked at the two of them with a questioning look. He placed the paperwork down on the cabinet next to him and gave Taehyung a questioning look, the kind that a big brother would give their younger sibling when they need to have a talk. And then he simply walked out again but this time he didn't shut the door, so he could have a peace of mind.

Now Yoongi may not have been around much as he doesn't work many days but he has always been a family figure to Taehyung and if he was honest he doesn't trust the male sat with Taehyung one bit. Call it a weird gut feeling but he could just sense that the boy was trouble. But alas he left them alone and continued with his share of the paperwork quietly in his studio.

But back to the two other young adults who were still sitting in the room in silence. It's just this time Taehyung had picked up the paperwork for Jungkook's tattoo and started to fill out his sections. He had finished writing after a very short time and shyly handed the paperwork for Jungkook to sign and he handed it over with a pen and Jungkook quickly signed it and handed it back.

There was an awkward silence that followed so Jungkook cleared his throat and stood up feeling not necessarily uncomfortable but could sense that Taehyung was struggling to be around him. So he turned towards Taehyung and gave him a little smile, where the ends of his lips just lifted ever so slightly, deciding to greet Taehyung a goodbye.

"I paid upfront so the next time you'll see me is when I want another tattoo so I guess I will see you around sweetheart" he said, sending a little wink Taehyung's way in a playful manner before making his way out of the parlor and onto the street. This is while Taehyung was still standing there in shock that someone had acted like that to him and he was trying to get the blush away from his cheeks.

Yoongi peeked back into the room once Jungkook was gone and gave a look towards the blushing young man. Then leaving silently again towards his own studio.

Taehyung sat down on the armchair in the corner of his studio and deeply sighed trying to get whatever effect Jungkook had on him away. With the silent promise to himself that if the raven ever came back for a tattoo, like he said he would, then he had to try and not get affected by his flirtatious attitude. He had sat there for so long that it was once again closing time and he stood up, got his things together and quickly scurried out from the tattoo parlor.

As he headed home the wind ruffled through his hair. He watched everyone as they walked past him on the streets. Until his head started to fill with thoughts and he cast his head down to look at his feet as he walked. There were multiple thoughts that ran through his mind, one about a raven haired man and some more sinister that was pointing mockery at himself. They repeated over and over again in his head making him feel slightly light-headed.

He did however manage to find a bench in time before he collapsed onto it with his head in his hands shaking slightly. Still totally engrossed in his mind he didn't see the figure walking up to him, not even seeing the shadow of the man now crouched in front of him.

That was until a hand came in contact with the top of his head and stroked some of his hair back in a soothing manner. Peering up at the stranger before him before slightly relaxing at the face that was in front of him.

Jungkook looked at him with a mixture of curious and concern in his onyx eyes. For some reason that brought comfort to him. Jungkook moved his hand down to Taehyung's hand and gripped it softly, while moving himself next to him on the bench. He wrapped an arm around him and pulled him towards his chest so that Taehyung's head was resting there.

The slow run of Jungkook's hand in his hair and the hand on his arm patting in a smoothing pattern helped to calm Taehyung down but one thing that Taehyung wasn't necessarily happy about was the fact that Jungkook was able to make Taehyung calm down this way, but he wasn't able to pull away as he got so much comfort from the raven-haired man.

The two of them were sat on the bench, one shaking in the other one hold. Both of them trying to get a sense of peace there.

Words: 1023

Tattoo number two :]

I love this book already but My Prince is still my number one love.