= CHAPTER 1 =

ミ⛦

Working was never something that bothered Taehyung in fact he loved it . It was his freedom . Especially since where he worked he got to experience all the creative juices he got while coming up with all of the designs . It makes him happy . 

The ink penetrating the skin and the constant hum that was always around had always boosted his mood ever since he had first walked into the studio . His happiness has always embraced him as he walked through the door and got welcomed by the two people closest to him, his hyungs Hoseok and Yoongi, and got straight to work adding pieces of art onto people's bodies . 

So that is where he is now . Sat at the front desk doodling some of his new tattoos as his hyungs walked towards the back after opening the studio . It was meant to be a normal Wednesday where barely anyone came to the shop and he could just happily sit there in his bubble because as much as he loved seeing people want new tattoos he loved just to sit there and draw by himself even more . 

So when the door bell went after only five minutes of being unlocked he was quickly knocked out of his thoughts and looked over to see a raven haired male walk in . The aura in the room automatically shifted and as the raven locked eyes with Taehyung a smirk was adorned on his face and he sauntered towards Taehyung who was still sat down looking at the male . 

"Hello there cutie is there a time free today for me to get a tattoo?"  He said with the smirk not leaving his face as he looked at the other with an unknown interest . 

"Hi, and we do have a slot free but its actually for later today at 2pm so do you think you will be able to come by then?" Was the reply from the male behind the desk . 

"Yes I'm free at 2 . So I will see you then cutie" He said giving the boy a little less of a smirk and more of a smile before turning round and heading towards the exit . However just as he was about to leave Taehyung's voice from behind the counter stopped him for a second . 

"See you then, oh and mister don't call me cutie" 

Jungkook just continued walking but this time there was a smile etched onto his face that the cutie who caused it wouldn't be able to see . 

--

So later on that day as Taehyung was sat behind the counter the raven walked back inside the shop . And once again the aura in the building completely changed from being a calm and quiet space . He sauntered up to the counter with his smirk that seemed almost tattooed on his face and waited for Taehyung to say something . 

Taehyung only just noticing that there was someone stood in front of him, looked up and saw the raven and internally sighed at the smirk . 

"Are you here for your appointment?" was what the exasperated response from Taehyung as the mans presence had already started to annoy him and he hadn't even spoke a word yet . 

"Why would you ask such an obvious question, of course I'm here for my appointment but I'm also here to talk to you" He tried to subtly flirt which was not very well received from Taehyung who just grimaced at him and immediately regretted booking him an appointment and especially an appointment where he had to do the tattoo . He really is starting to get annoyed by this guy . He just wanted this to get over and done with as soon as possible . 

"Well lets get on with the tattoo then, follow me and we''ll head to my studio" Taehyung replied with an exasperated sigh already standing up and walking towards his station and getting out the tattooing instruments and an empty stencil to do the design on . 

The two of them sat down on either side of a small desk with their knees touching making Taehyung slightly uncomfortable . However they went on with the appointment and Taehyung and Jungkook were designing the tattoo which slowly got Taehyung to like the raven more as he was putting so much thought into his new tattoo . 

So when they had gotten round to actually doing the tattoo the atmosphere was a lot less tense and they were actually managing to hold a pleasant conversation instead of Jeongguk's annoying flirting . Time passed by quite quickly and nether of them had realised this as even after the tattoo was done as the two of them still were sat there just talking to each other . The moon was starting to rise when Yoongi walked into the room to check whether or not Taehyung was still there and to his surprise he was . What astonished him even more however was the fact that he was sat there laughing and talking to someone. He normally just sat there drawing some more tattoo designs, never had Yoongi seen him have a friend enter the tattoo studio, it was a happy sight so Yoongi just walked off and left a note on the counter telling Taehyung to lock up when he is leaving, letting Taehyung have some time with his new friend. 

However Taehyung never got round to leaving the confines of his studio as while they were talking slowly the two of them fell asleep leaning against each other and the tattoo shop was left unlocked for the first person who came to work there tomorrow morning. And they had a comfortable sleep with questions floating inside both of their heads about this friendship that had formed. 

Words: 1017

Here is the first chapter.

What do you think so far?