= CHAPTER 6 =

ミ⛦

When Taehyung went to work the next morning he was still feeling a bit down from the night before. Yoongi looked up from the desk where he was doing the paperwork, he didn't want to be stuffed in his studio before the shop even opens, and saw Taehyung and immediately noticed his change in emotions from his usual demeanor.

He stood up to ask him but Taehyung didn't even realise and just walked straight by him, too lost in his own thoughts. Until Yoongi grabbed his wrist and turned him round, then taking hold of his shoulders. He peered into Taehyung's eyes and saw the storm of thoughts that were going through his mind.

Silently he just pulled Taehyung into a hug, stroking his hair to help him calm his emotions. They were stood there for a while until Yoongi's alarm went off, indicating they needed to start opening the shop, and he just patted Taehyung's head before going into his studio.

Taehyung was stood there for a second before he walked back to the front door and turned the sign around. Taehyung then sat behind the front desk with his sketchbook and sat in the silence drawing and thinking. While lost in his thoughts the bell to the door opened and a shadow slowly loomed over him as the person walked closer.

Taehyung looked up and the once peaceful feeling that he had was immediately gone and was instead replaced with an overwhelming awkwardness.

"What are you doing here Jungkook?" Taehyung questioned while the mentioned man just looked down at his feet and replied, "I'm here for the tattoo to get filled in."

Taehyung just nodded before standing up and walking the both of them towards his studio, not before banging on Yoongi's door to signify that he was needed to man the front desk. The two of them walked into Taehyung's studio and Jungkook automatically sat down on the seat.

Taehyung just walked over and grabbed the different coloured inks and the wipes. Jungkook put his arm down and just looked the other way. Taehyung got his tattoo gun and started cleansing it. He also got the wipes and started to make sure that the area that had the half done tattoo was clean, to avoid infections.

The tattoo gun started whirring and he pressed it down onto the skin. The only noise was the tattoo gun as Jungkook was looking down t his lap while Taehyung was fully focused on getting the right shading on the tattoo.

The time seemed to pass agonisingly slow for the two of them. Jungkook was stuck in his head. He was wondering how he could make it up to Taehyung.

--

Only half way through the tattoo and they had to take a break so that it gives Jungkook a bit of a break. Taehyung went over to his minifridge and got two bottles of water out from it. He handed one to Jungkook without looking at him and went to sit on one of the arm chairs in the corner of his studio. He took a sip of his water and let his eyes rest for a minute as he had been staring at the tattoo for over an hour.

Jungkook kind of wandered over to where Taehyung was and sat down in the adjacent chair. He kept peeking at Taehyung and then back down at his lap. His hands just kept on fiddling with the wrapper on the bottle. Taehyung wasn't any better though because he may have been acting all confident but he was a bundle of nerves every time Jungkook looked in his direction.

The two sat there until Yoongi wandered in and put a stack of paperwork on the cabinets before looking up and seeing the awkward faces of the two males. He stood there and joined them in their awkwardness before stifling a laugh and walking out of the room. The two just looked back down before Jungkook decided that he had to be the one to buck up the courage to talk.

Before Jungkook could open his mouth however Taehyung stood up and started walking over to the cabinets. "I think we should get back to the tattoo now" was all Taehyung said before picking up the tattoo and once again going through all the steps to steralise it.

Jungkook just nodded and walked over to the chair and sat back down with his arm lying in the same place it was half and hour ago.

The next time that anyone one of them moved was when Taehyung went to get the wrapping for the tattoo. Jungkook felt the weight on his shoulders multiply because of not talking to Taehyung but he decided that he should just leave it for now as Taehyung didn't seem like he wanted to talk to him.

"It's only going to take another hour, don't worry" was the only thing Jungkook was told before the tattoo gun touched his skin again. The silence continued however this time it felt like it was suffocating Jungkook. He felt like he couldn't escape no matter what scenarios he came up with in his head.

So he just sat there in silence, for two hours. Once Taehyung was done he got out the cream and wrappings for Jungkook before doing the care necessary after a tattoo. Every touch sent Jungkook's mind melting into a puddle.

he did also manage to take in how careful Taehyung was being, as if he was afraid to hurt him. Jungkook's mind was a mess. He couldn't decide whether or not it was the best time to talk to Taehyung. Eventually one side of his brain won however.

So as Taehyung went to get the paperwork for the two of them to fill out Jungkook quickly grabbed his wrist and pulled him into himself.

"We need to talk..."

Words: 1061

I actually started this book with an idea of where I wanted it to go and it has veered very much off course.

Anyway I hope you enjoyed it because college is starting soon and you know what that means...