= CHAPTER 9 =

ミ⛦

Jungkook sat there waiting for Taehyung to be okay for the next twenty minutes. When Taehyung seemed to be calming down Jungkook started rubbing the palm of his hand with his fingers, trying to soothe the other. And it was working because slowly, ever so slowly Taehyung was coming out of his head and was able to feel and see what was happening around him. 

He took notice that Jungkook was rubbing his hand, that there was a strange warmth engulfing him and that he was still sat in the ice-cream parlor. He looked over his shoulder and saw that the warmth was coming from a jacket placed on his shoulders. 

Making eye contact with Jungkook he slowly reached his hand out and placed his hand on the back of his neck, pulling him forward into an embrace. Since Jungkook didn't expect this he just froze in place as Taehyung wrapped his other arm around him and clung onto him. 

Not knowing what to do he stood up, keeping Taehyung as close to him as possible, and pulled the boy into a proper hug. They stayed there for what felt like five minutes before Jungkook unwrapped Taehyung's hands from his neck and put them around his waist instead, after he saw the panic in the others eyes while removing his hands. 

He then slowly started to edge the two of them towards the doors of the shop. Once outdoors it was much easier for Taehyung to breathe, he was able to get the fresh air in his lungs and was able to think properly. He was trying to catch up on what has just happened, what led to it and what on earth Jungkook was doing. 

The cool breeze ruffled his hair, or what he thought to be the breeze, as he let out the smallest of smiles. He opened his recently closed eyes and saw that in fact it wasn't the wind blowing his hair it was Jungkook ruffling it with a smile also on his face. Not wanting to hurt the others feelings he didn't duck his head away, instead he just put his face back down to face the floor. This made Jungkook wonder if Taehyung didn't like Jungkook touching him, so reluctantly he pulled his hand away and rested it next to his side. 

Taehyung realised what he had suggested so he grabbed Jungkook's hand and lifted it up to his head again, letting it go so it drops there. The other was speechless until he met the sparkling eyes of Taehyung. It made his heart skip a beat. He started to lift his hand back and forward, stroking Taehyung's head with pure affection in his eyes, heart and actions. 

The two of them stood there as if they were in their own world, oblivious to the stares of the onlookers who were walking by them. Taehyung lurched forward and wrapped his shaky arms around Jungkook's waist. The male should have been surprised by this action however he lifted his hands up and carefully placed them at the top of the shorter boys back and ontop of his head as if to give him some silent support, totally not because Jungkook just wanted him closer than he already was. Yeah totally not that. 

The two of them let go of the hug and Taehyung went shy again before he quickly met Jungkook's eyes. "Thank you" he whispered before he ran off. Jungkook could only give him a little smile before turning around and walking towards where he came from. 

Taehyung had a shift early the next morning so as he walked into the staff door at the back of the parlor he was in his own world. That was until he saw four shadows stood in the entrance of the reception. As he came more forward he could see the faces of the people more clearly. Stood there was Yoongi, Jin, Jungkook and some unknown man he was yet to meet. He doesn't understand why Yoongi was talking to Jungkook as if they were friends, to his knowledge they had only met a couple of times during the period of time Taehyung had been doing his tattoo. 

Walking over to the group he hung up his coat up on the rack and rested his head on Yoongi's shoulder, who in return just patted his head. His puppy eyes glanced upwards into Yoongi's eyes. Ask if to ask him what this group of people were doing in the studio all together, and seemingly knowing each other. 

"Jungkook just came here to thank you for doing his tattoo, he brought some of his friends with him though, and don't worry they are all nice people." Yoongi smiled, ruffling the younger's hair. 

Taehyung replied with a smile before looking back at all the people in the room. He smiled when he met eyes with the sorter one of the bunch. The mentioned man then making his way over to him. The smaller man smiled at Taehyung before holding his hand out. 

"Hi I'm Jimin. You are Taehyung right? Yoongi has told us about you, all good things don't worry!" He smiled, instantly making the younger boy feel safe in his presence. If his hyung could trust the others, then he could as well. 

Taehyung could feel Jungkook's eyes on him as he was talking to Jimin and he didn't know whether or not he should be flattered or annoyed about the other males staring. So he looked up and stared right back at him. 

The two then continued to stare at each other from across the room, oblivious to everyone giggling about their awkwardness with each other. Especially after last night where the two of them made up Taehyung had become increasingly more shy. 

Jung kook finally had enough at looking at the other male from afar and walked across the room to stand face to face with the person he is so entranced by. He wrapped his arm around the shorter males waist and leant his head onto Taehyung's shoulder. The two of them just stood their listening to their groups of friends talk to each other while hugging, hoping that everyone wasn't looking at them. 

But how could their friends not be secretly taking glances and giving each other little smiles, especially now when they were cuddled against each other. 

In the end they were never able to get away from each other. Much like a tattoo one inked onto the skin. 

words: 1122 

gosh ive hated making this story but here we go. 

just the epilogue to go.