= CHAPTER 4 =

ミ⛦

When Taehyung got to work the next morning he was surprised to see that there was a bunch of people stood in the foyer talking with Yoongi. A confused look was plainly obvious on Taehyungs face and Yoongi had to hold his snicker back when he saw it. 

He waved Taehyung over who followed his beckon. The puppy eyes held questions as soon as he got close enough to him. Yoongi slung an arm over Taehyung's shoulder and nodded his head towards the other people in the room, who had silenced after Taehyung had walked over. 

"These are some friends of mine Taehyung, they are Jin, Hoseok and Namjoon", Yoongi explained while ruffling Taehyung's hair and starting the conversation with the others again.

This allowed Taehyung to be able to sneak out the door and into his studio. A sigh coming from his lips when he was in the comfort of the familiar place. He threw his little satchel in the corner of the sofa and went and sat on the stool at the counter. He brought out his personal sketchbook and flipped it open to the current work that was only half done. He released a heavy sigh and tried to put his pencil on the paper but before it touched the paper his hand suddenly stopped and wouldn't move any further. 

Another sigh was released from his mouth before he put his pencil down again and closed the sketchbook and instead got tracing paper and started to do some tattoo designs. This passed the time and his first appointment quickly approached and passed. It felt as if the day was just on auto-pilot and he didn't know whether that was a good or a bad thing. 

Auto-pilot continued for him up until it was  his time to get off work. As he was about to lock up and leave he felt a presence behind him. It can't have been Yoongi because he got off work earlier that day to spend some time with his friends. So Taehyung nervously got the key in his hand and turned around.

Only to see the grinning face of Jungkook. 

A sigh was able to be heard leaving Taehyung's lips as he loosened his grip on his key. Jungkook noticed the change in his stance and inwardly scolded himself for scaring Taehyung like that. He put his hands in his pockets and leant back slightly letting Taehyung step forward slightly from the door. 

"So Jungkook, what are you doing here?" Taehyung questioned. "Well Taehyung there is a little festival on the other side of the town and I was wondering if you wanted to explore it together?" Jungkook asked rather uncharacteristically.

Taehyung was shocked that Jungkook was asking him. Hw stood there for a few minutes contemplating whether or not to accept the offer, and whether or not it was a good idea. Finally though he just gave Jungkook a simple nod, who gave a small smile in return and was about to turn around when Taehyung raised his hand.

"Can I get my dog though? I want to take him with us." Taehyung smiled with his puppy eyes out showing his excitement to bring his dog with him. And who was Jungkook to say no. So he just nodded and turned around, sat on his motorbike and gestured for Taehyung to sit on it as well. 

Taehyung waddled up to the bike, looking at it cautiously before taking the helmet that was being held out for him and placing it on his head. Taking a seat behind Jungkook Taehyung wrapped his arms around Jungkook's waist and squeezed tight enough so that he felt safe, causing a rumble of laughter to be felt when Jungkook laughed at this. 

The two of them zoomed down the road with Jungkook following Taehyungs directions from the little yelps he let out. As the pulled up to Taehyung's apartment complex Taehyung quickly hopped off and put the helmet on the back of the bike before speeding off into the doors and up the stairs. 

It took a while before Taehyung was coming down the stairs with a little fluffball in his arms. This was the first time that Jungkook was meeting his little puppy. The dog was inside of a little carrier so that it doesn't jump off of the motorbike and get hurt. As Taehyung walked over to the motorbike Jungkook did notice that the little pup did have enough space to stick his head out of and look around. Jungkook stuck his hand out and let the dog have a little sniff of his hand before the dog licked the back of his hand. He couldn't help but let put a small chuckle at the adorable fluffball. 

He gestured for Taehyung to pass him the puppy so that he could get on. He could see the untrust in Taehyung's eyes but nevertheless he still passed over the dog, grabbed the helmet, sat on the back of the bike and then cuddle the carrier back into him while having one of his arms wrapped around his waist. 

The engine was kicked into life and the two of them were zooming down the road towards the festival. When they had gotten there and found a place on the side of the road to park. The two of them got off and Jungkook put the puppy's carrier under the seat before the two of them attached the lead and started to walk down the street towards the gates of the festival. 

Taehyung was about to take out some cash to pay for a ticket when Jungkook's hand came over and paid for the both of them, not forgetting a dog one for the puppy. It left Taehyung once again speechless as he didn't expect this from Jungkook. He was about to turn around and thank him but Jungkook had already turned away and walked through the booths gates and into the park. 

Words: 1055 

Please this just feels like the biggest filler chapter but at the same time it isnt? 

Plz this confused even me