= EPILOGUE =

ミ⛦

The tattoo parlor was thriving. New people were coming in and out everyday, as well as returning customers getting tattoos only from their favourite tattoo artists. 

Saying Taehyung was busy would be an understatement. He had many customers coming to him so that they could have his unique designs inked into their skin. Over the last few years he had managed to make a name for himself in the industry and is now one of the most sort out tattoo artists in Korea. 

Everyone was very proud of him. For not only bringing in more business for them as a side effect of his fame but also for making such a big name for himself, settling his future in the industry. He had customers nearly every possible time of his shifts. It was exhausting but he was thoroughly enjoying his job. There was another thing that was making him happy on top of that. 

It was his homemade lunch. On his counter tops was an adorably wrapped sandwich made by his one and only boyfriend. Earlier in the morning the two of them had gotten out of bed and while Taehyung was in the shower Jungkook had decided to take it upon himself to make the other male a neat lunch. 

It warmed Taehyung's heart that his usually cold but clingy boyfriend was doing something so cute for him. Their relationship has evolved into something beautiful as the time has passed. Obviously they have had their fair share of disagreements but have managed to continue to be even closer than they previously were. 

As previously said Taehyung had managed to work her way up the ladder at the tattoo parlor. But for Jungkook he had managed to secure himself a position as an apprentice at the tattoo parlor as well, as he realised it was something he was passionate about. 

He had been taking lessons from Taehyung and while he was learning a lot it was an excuse to talk to him more. Since he was only an apprentice it meant he had a lot of time to do cute things for Taehyung, such as making him packed lunches and when Taehyung has a break Jungkook will take him out to have their lunch in the park. 

That was where they currently were, sitting on a bench just off the main pathway the cute box sat in-between them. There was a silence around them as they both were taking in the calmness of the area. They had taken Taehyung's dog to the parlor with them as taehyung kept saying that the dog looked so left out whenever he got home. The dog using their 'puppy eyes' to get both Jungkook and Taehyung to convince the others that it was a good decision. 

Jungkook couldn't stop taking peeks at Taehyung. He just looked so nice in the sun and the others big smile made Jungkook subconsciously pull a big smile onto his own face. He reached a hand over and petted Taehyung's hair, causing the boy to look over in his direction with a cute pout. 

Jungkook giggled while giving him a peck on his forehead. Before handing another piece of sandwich to him. The two of them didn't need to say anything as they were both just enjoying the time they were spending together. 

Overall these two were still in their happy bubble, and were hoping that they were going to be spending the rest of their lives together. 

ミ⛦

words: 663 

Sorry for this book being so horrifically shit. I hated it sm and didn't have any will to write it but thought that I should at least try to finish it. One day this book will go through a huge revamp and it will become the story I wish it to be, but until then your gonna have to deal with this. 

🎉 Du hast 𝐓𝐀𝐓𝐓𝐎𝐎 - 𝐓𝐀𝐄𝐊𝐎𝐎𝐊 ✔ fertig gelesen 🎉