Premonition

Mulai dari awal

"You fell asleep. If you're hungry, I brought you something home."

Emi smiled weakly before drifting back off to sleep. About an hour later, Emi was screaming at the top of her lungs. Laxus immediately burst through the door and looked around before his eyes landed on Emi and how she was twisting and screaming. He went to look for his coat and panicked when he couldn't find it. He knelt down next to the bed and shook her.

"Hey brat, wake up."

Emi jolted awake, immediately running to the bathroom and vomiting. She coughed a couple times before weakly standing up and walking back to the bedroom where Laxus stood confused. She shyly looked to the ground and squeaked out a small "sorry" before walking back over to her bed. Laxus could see that she seemed frightened, but she wouldn't talk about what.

"Do you remember what it was about?"

"Everyone was burning. I was burning them. And I couldn't stop."

"Who were you burning?"

"I couldn't recognize anyone, but they were all gathered behind me. I was standing in front of them and somehow I set them on fire."

Laxus gently picked Emi up and walked her to his room before laying her on the bed.

"You can sleep here until you feel better."

--------------------------------

"Are you going on a date with that girl ever again?"

Laxus raised an eyebrow at the white haired woman before looking back down to his paper.

"I don't think a relationship is what I need right now."

"What, why? She seemed really nice!"

Laxus flashed her the front page of the paper: 'Dark Guild Serpent Tail Annihilated Overnight as Strange Lightning Strikes.'

"That means nothing. Besides, you're getting grumpy again."

"He's always grumpy," Mira pleasantly said.

"I don't really think I remember a time when he wasn't," Erza added.

"I'm not grumpy."

"Oh yeah?" Emi smirked before walking out of the room. "Then stop staring at my ass."

A deep blush made its way on the lightning mage's face.

---------------------------------------------------

"Hi there! My name is Emi. It's nice to meet you!"

"Uh, yeah. You too. Is--"

"You bet. He's upstairs. You can just go up."

"Why are you greeting me at the door?"

"Because I wanted to welcome you in," Emi innocently stated.

Everyone looked at the woman with curly white hair and yellow eyes and back to the cheery Emi as they spoke at the door. They kept looking between the two.

Emi eventually got the woman to smile and pushed her upstairs.

"This isn't like, some weird threesome foreplay, right?"

"Oh god no. Believe me. I'm leaving right now."

-----------------------------------------

"We should play a game."

"Can't we just go to sleep?"

Emi crawled so that her head was hovering over his and she poked his shoulder.

"But a game would be fun."

Laxus sighed and sat up before he glared at her.

"Can it be a quick game please? I'm tired."

Emi giggled and pointed out that he wasn't even fully awake.

"You look like you're sleep talking."

"Who says I'm not?"

Emi shook her head before saying that they should play the secret game.

"I'll go first. My secret is that I've been going on secret jobs to get you a birthday present. Now it's your turn."

She heard Laxus snoring softly, so she shook his shoulder and woke him up.

"What?"

"It's your turn."

"For what?"

Emi huffed and reminded him that they were sharing secrets. He started to drift off to sleep when Emi poked his face and forced him to stay awake.

"If I tell you a secret, you'll let me sleep?"

"That's how the game works. I already told mine so it's your turn."

"Wait what was yours?"

"Really? Were you not listening?"

"Em, I just want to sleep."

"Secret first!"

"I'm in love with you."

They all looked towards Sting who was still bent over in pain. He slowly raised his head and growled.

"Wait--"

"Relax brat. I'm kidding. Now let me sleep."

"But you need to tell me the secret!"

She didn't get a response other than snoring.