A Fairy Tail Encounter

"So, like, how are we going to do this again?" Lucy asked, unsure of the whole situation.

"Well, she said that we were welcome back any time to eat, so we just go!" Natsu replied, a little too enthusiastically.

"Natsu, do you think she'll have smoked fish again?" Happy asked hopefully.

"Hey guys, I think what Lucy is trying to point out is the fact that we're going as a group," Gray intervened.

"So? She said we could come as a group!" Natsu defended.

Mira decided to jump into the conversation, gently saying, "Yes, Natsu, but I think what Lucy and Gray are saying is that they don't think the girl meant, well..."

"...All of Fairy Tail?" Levy finished her statement.

Master Makarov went in the front of the group, addressing them all as he said, "Now listen, everyone, we are going to see Laxus and find out what is going on. I want you all to be on your best behavior. We do not know exactly who she is or who she has ties to."

"What the heck does that mean, Gramps?! Erza said she's not a mage!" Natsu complained.

"You never know who she is related to, my boy. For all we know, she might know someone on the Magic Council!"

Everyone sweatdropped at the master's statement, well aware of his relationship with the council due to Fairy Tail's numerous cases of destruction.

The members of Fairy Tail all made their way to Hargeon, taking the train, much to Natsu's dismay.

"Why can't you just get over your stupid motion sickness, Salamander?" Gajeel asked.

"I'd like to...see...you try to deal with this!"

"So, Lucy," Levy started, "what's this girl like?"

-------------------

"Laxus!"

"Didn't I tell you not to wake up to see me off?"

"Yes, but I wanted to," Emi started before pointing a finger at his tall form, "You never know how dangerous a job will be."

Laxus gave her a bored look before grunting to show that he heard her.

"And I wanted to make sure you didn't forget something!"

"I have my coat, brat. I always have my coat."

"No, Laxus. This!"

Emi then made her way over to the lightning mage and hugged his waist. She looked up at him during the hug and said, "You can never leave home without one of these!"

---------------

"So like, do we just...knock on the door or something?"

"Oh come on, Lucy! Don't worry about it! She promised we could come back!"

"Natsu, she never promised anything. She said that we could come back, but don't you think that we should've given them a little bit of a notice instead of just showing up?"

"She won't mind."

"Natsu, you met her once! Stop acting like you know her."

"Uh...hey guys," Cana asked, "do you even remember how to get there? We've been walking aimlessly around town for twenty minutes now."

"Oh crap!" Lucy shouted, which caused all of Fairy Tail to sweatdrop.

"Don't worry about a thing! I can smell my way there," Natsu said, pointing at himself.