Hey, Did You Change?

"And then I said something along the lines of 'hey pal, you better get moving before I use your blood to control you' and he totally pissed himself."

"Kira," Ayame hiccuped, clearly drunk, "I don't think Emiko wants to hear that."

"Actually, I'm quite curious. Can you actually control someone using their blood?"

"It's a technique I saw in a book somewhere that says that you can use the water in the bloodstream to make a person move. It was written down by a water mage named Katara. I haven't tested it to see if I can actually do it, but it was totally the best bluff ever."

Emi laughed before turning to the drunk Ayame.

"What about you, Ayame? Any crazy stories to tell?"

"Well there was this one guy that got so caught up in my 'perfume' that he ended up fighting the entire bar."

"Was it one of your smokes?" Emi laughed.

"Bingo. It's one that causes irritation and moodiness. People are quick to anger once they smell it."

"Wow Yame," Kira commented, "and I thought I was sadistic."

"Sting, what about you?"

The three girls looked over at the dragon slayer to see that he was sick on the floor.

"Oh right. Whoops."

They all laughed as the train neared the station. Sting had leaned on Emi in order to stop himself from falling as he got off the train.

------------------------------

"Okay losers and Emiko, let's kick some ass!"

The five of them had taken a job in a town south of Crocus, and Lector and Sting were complaining the whole way. Kira and Emi were laughing at the sick Sting and Ayame was drunk off her ass as she stumbled out of the train.

"So what's this job again?"

"Well I'm glad you asked, Emiko. It should be a fun job for you. We're helping to organize a library that was just rebuilt after a massive fire."

"A fire?"

"Yeah some guy in Fairy Tail burned the whole thing down when he took a mission here a couple weeks ago."

Everyone looked towards Natsu who laughed and looked away as he hid a small blush.

"Wait, fire? Does that mean that Natsu might've done it?" Sting gasped.

"Oh great. Way to go Kira. Now he won't shut up about Natsu for the rest of the trip."

Both Ayame and Kira groaned. Emi looked at both of them and asked for an answer as to why Natsu was so important.

"Natsu is like Sting's idol or whatever. He's the same age as us though, so I don't really understand how that works."

Once they had reached the library, Emi's eyes sparkled. There were so many books that she ended up getting distracted and reading a bunch of them instead of helping to organize. Sting complained the whole time and Ayame kept dropping the books when she went to put them on the high shelves. Kira was the only one actually doing the job correctly.

"Come on guys. A little help would be appreciated."

Emi continued to read, but made a movement with her free hand.

"Levitate."

Suddenly, multiple books started floating in the air.

"Navigation."