sequel: chapter thirty-six

Start from the beginning

"Oh, I will." He smirks pushing two fingers into me. I moaned against his lips as he uses his fingers to fuck me.

I whined when he pulled it out but before I could say anything he pushes his dick inside of me, feeling the cold metal hit my sweet spot I let out a loud moan. "Jax!"

"That's right baby, scream my name for the world to hear." He pulls out before pushing back inside of me picking up his pace.

Reaching our first orgasm together after a lot of rough strokes, he props me up so that I'm on all fours. He pulls my hair making me look up into the mirror.

"I want you to watch as I fuck you from behind." He smirks. "If you look away I'm spanking you, got it?" He smacks my ass making me nod.

He rubs his tip against the slickness around my core before pushing himself back in. He grabs onto my hips, digging his fingers in to make sure he gets a good grip.

He slams himself in and out, both of us letting our loud, pleasurable moans and screams come from my end.

He continuously pumps in and out of me and I looked away for one second on purpose before a loud smack is heard.

"Baby," I whined.

"Don't care." He grunts.

"I was going to say that I liked it," I said making him slap my ass again.

I clenched myself, trying to hold back my release earning another moan from Jax.

I love it when he moans. It just makes butterflies erupt in my stomach every time I hear it.

"Come for me, baby." He squeezes my asscheek.

I let myself go first as he kept pumping in and out of me. He stills after two more pumps, filling me with his cum.

He pulls out and lays me down back on my back before pushing himself back in and pressing his lips against mine.

Damn this man and his stamina.

It's a good thing that I could keep up.

"Thank you." He whispers through our kiss.

"For what baby?"

"For everything."

"Of course, I love you so much." And with that, I could feel his dick harden inside of me.

"Every time you say that I get hard." He chuckles.

"I like knowing that." I kissed him before flipping us around being careful to not injure his dick since it was already inside me.

He grabs my hips as I pushed myself up and down on him making him moan. "Just like that baby." He sighs.

I continued to bounce on him until I can feel his grip tightening on my hips. I rode out my release and within a couple of minutes, he came inside of me filling me up once again.

I got off and laid on his chest as he wraps his arm around my waist.

"Best gift ever." He kisses my hair and I laughed.

"I have a secret." I blurt out randomly.

He looks down at me and gives me a questioning look. "It's not bad, I promise." I smiled.

"I know, I trust you." He kisses my lips.

"So remember when we were driving around with the kids looking at houses? You complimented one and I took the time to do a little research." I nibbled in my lips.

"Go on baby."

"Remember how we were discussing about moving into a more secluded area? Somewhere closer to the beach? It's not far away from family so it's not like we're moving two hours away or anything." I said sighing.

"Okay I'm gonna just spit it out, I bought us a house," I told him sitting up.

"Today?"

"I filled out the paperwork today. It's officially ours, together." I told him and a smile appears on his face.

"I love it." He pulls me back to his side and connects our lips.

"You haven't seen it yet."

"As long as I have you and the kids with me, I don't care where I live."

"It'll have a room just for a man cave," I told him.

"Really?" His eyes widen, gleaming with excitement.

"Yeah. We could finally put that pool table in a room that's not the garage."

"You know what we could also do on it?" He wiggles his brow suggestively.

I laughed, "You're always horny."

"For you, look." His eyes travel down to his growing erection and so does mine.

"I'm hungry though." I pat my stomach.

"One more round and I'll get us some pizza."

"With what toppings?" I asked raising a brow.

"Sausage and pineapple."

"Make that two rounds."

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

published: may 28th, 2021

If my man doesn't give me birthday sex, I'm throwing him away.

Kidding.

Maybe. We'll see.

I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter, thank you for being so patient with my updates. I appreciate y'all so so much.

I hope everyone has a wonderful day/week. Please remember to stay safe and love yourself. I love you, MUAH!