sequel: chapter twenty-seven

"I will kick your ass again

"I will kick your ass again." Brynnley spats at the guy behind the door.

It was too early, way too fucking early. The kids were still asleep upstairs so we had to be quiet.

"Blair is only requesting to see Journey this one time. She's her mother Brynnley."

"Oh no, don't you pull that damn card out and use it on me! Wrong bitch, I'm Journey's mom. I raised Journey, treated her like I pushed her out of my very own vagina." Brynn spats at Blair's older brother Mick.

He's been coming over every day, trying to persuade us to let Blair see Journey one more time.

Blair had been diagnosed with lung cancer from drug usage. Way too much drug usage. Of course, we asked Journey if she wanted to see Blair but she disagreed.

"Brynnley, c'mon, please. Blair is really sick."

"Journey said no. You can't force her." I told him.

"You two are her parents, surely you can persuade her. Please this is her last request."

Brynn turns and looks at me with an annoyed look on her face. "What are we gonna do?"

"Maybe, we'll persuade her but if she says no then that's final. Don't come back here to bother us." I told him and he nods thankfully.

"Thank you, Jax. Thank you so much!" Mick takes my hand and shakes it before leaving.

"Persistent ass motherfucker." Brynnley groans shutting the door.

I chucked slapping her ass, "Don't be mean."

"No! He woke me up at 6:30 am on a Sunday morning." She groans walking up the stairs. "Now I'm so awake, I can't go back to sleep."

"Well, now we can be awake together."

"Shut up early bird. It's too early to be happy." She walks into the bathroom and shuts the door.

I laughed at her grumpiness. Brynn is the one person who you should mess with especially when she's tired. She doesn't usually set alarms because she hates being wakened up abruptly.

Her body kinda just wakes her up when it's time. It also takes her about an hour to fully wake up, anything before that is a no-go.

Her grumpiness doesn't affect me. I kinda just laugh it off instead of being grumpy with her. If we're both grumpy then it's not a good day.

She comes back out with a frown on her face as she laid in bed right next to me.

"You okay there baby?" I asked pulling her on top of my body.

"Is your piercing healed yet?" She mumbles into my chest.

"One more week." I rubbed her back. "Awe do you miss my dick that much?"

"Yes." She replies bluntly. "Let's not talk about him anymore before I get hornier."

I slide my hand in her pants and laid it on her ass cheek.

"Not helping." She whines.

"I know."

"Do you want Journey to see Blair before she flies off?" She asks.

I laughed at her choice of words.

I massaged her ass, "Not really but what if Journey regrets it when she's older?" I asked.

Brynn sighs, "I don't want her to regret anything. I dislike Blair but we should try and persuade her."

"Fine by me."

"Mhm, you should do most of the talking though." She uses her fingers to trail down my stomach.

"Why me?"

"You use a nicer choice of words than I do. It'll be better if you do it." She says sitting up on my lap and smiling.

"You're more persuasive."

"I'd probably end up persuading her to do the opposite." She rolls her eyes.

I nod in agreement, "You probably would."

I tangled my finger into her curly hair. It's been four painful weeks without me plunging myself inside of her and it's been awful for the both of us.

Okay, not that awful, I'm exaggerating a little but I haven't gone a week without sex before this in months so I just missed being inside her.

As Dylan said we are two horny ass rabbits.

"How do you feel about being a young mom?" I asked her.

She looks at me with this funny look.

"You sound like a teenage boy trying to trap his girlfriend." She laughs.

"Technically I did do that."

"By accident." She says but her eyes widen. "Or was it on purpose?" She hits my chest.

"It was by accident! I was gonna wait until we graduated college but ya know." I chuckled nervously scratching the back of my neck.

"Your pull-out game is weak babe." She pats my chest.

"I know, Dylan sends me a text every night at 8:30 telling me that."

"He calls me an asshole every day." She shrugs. "I'm surprised I'm not pregnant right now." She caresses her belly.

"Are you?" I raised a brow.

"No, trust me I'd know. When I was pregnant, I had terrible morning sickness. It was a mess."

I frowned, "I wish I was there to help."

She pouts, "Baby, it's okay. You're here to help me with the troublemakers now." She kisses my lips multiple times. "Are you sure you can handle my mood swings? They were slapping everybody in the face."

"Please, I deal with them now. I think I can handle them when you're pregnant."

"Pfft, I bet you, you can't."

"How about I impregnate you right now and see?" I teased.

"I'd feel threatened but your piercing has one more week to go so HAHA." She screams.

I flipped us over and pressed my finger into her sides as she wiggled underneath me.

"Okay, okay I'm sorry." She says in between laughs.

I continue to tickle her until she kicked me off the bed, making me land on the floor with a thump.

"Haha." She laughs. I grabbed her ankle and pulled her off the bed, catching her in my arm but making sure she still hit the floor a little bit. "You're a bitch."

"Mhm, shut up and kiss me."

"I don't like the tone in your voice mister."

"Brynnley Sky."

"Fine, I'm only kissing you because I want to not because you told me to." She pecks my lips over and over again.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

published: april 29th, 2021

hey guys, I hope you're having a great week so far! If not then that's okay. We all have our bad weeks/days etc but it will get better.

What's your favorite book trope? Mine is enemies to lovers because I love the slow burn, angst, and sexual tension between the characters.

I hope you guys have a great day, I love you and stay safe. MUAH!