chapter eighteen

"Looking pretty cute twin," I said walking up to Jax

"I'm not cute, I'm handsome." He smiles and wraps his arms around my waist giving me a hug.

"OH MY GOD, THEY'RE ABOUT TO FUCK IN THE HALLWAY!" I hear a very familiar voice behind me.

"I'm gonna stab him and I literally met him yesterday," I mumbled.

"Don't. That's my friend and Journey's godmother."

"Journey's god mot-"

"Don't ask," Jax said and I nod.

"Can you guys ever keep your hands off each other?" Dylan asks, with a tiny grin.

"Can you mind your business?" I asked him.

"Nope."

"Then there's your answer," I smirked and he chuckled.

"Brynnley!" I hear my name being shouted down the hallways.

It was Claire and Daniel. Daniel was pulling her and she was fighting back. The girl may be a cheerleader but she is as weak as well I don't know.

"Hold my stuff please," I grumbled.

I stomped over to them and grabbed Claire from Daniel's grip.

"What the hell is wrong with you?" I shouted at him.

"I want your sister to come back with me to solve this out!"

"You slept with Kelsey who you know damn well she hates and expects her to go back and talk to you like nothing? GIVE THE GIRL HER DAMN SPACE AND LEAVE HER ALONE." I yelled. He grabs my shoulders well the crook of my neck and slams me against the wall.

"She's going with me whether she likes it or not!"

"Nope." I kneed him in his manhood and causes him to kneel over. I grabbed Claire and ran in the other direction and into my aunt's office.

My sister and I cannot pick the right boy to save our lives. Geezus, this is a lot of work.

"What the?" Kyla says and jumps up.

"Daniel is here and he is crazy man," Claire says trying to catch her breath.

"Oh my god, your neck!" Kyla screams.

"I'm fine, just make sure he is out of here please." I peeked out of the office to see Daniel on the floor and Jax on top of him punching him.

"Jax!" I said running towards him but Dylan grabs me.

"Don't. He's pissed."