chapter twenty-four

I woke up the next morning at 7:30 with Kylie sleeping on my boob which by the way was sore

"Get up!" I tapped her head.

"Five more minutes Kyle!" She groans and pushes me but ends up falling off my bed.

"Stupid." I giggled.

"Rude." She fired back.

"Hey, you did it to yourself." I put my hands up.

"Whatever." She gets up and sits on my bed.

We both get breakfast from downstairs and grabbed the decorations and headed towards the school.

"Good morning my baby birds!" Kyla shouts scaring all of us.

"It's too early," Kylie grumbles.

We start decorating. The whole decorating committee was all girls barely any boys and honestly, we like it that way.

Our school colors were burgundy, black, and white but for school events like this, we would go for gold and burgundy.

The tables had burgundy cloths, plates, and we had gold streamers everywhere. We had gold lights hung on the wall and a disco ball that only shot gold lights.

We had a photo booth outside the gym. For food, we had cupcakes, chips with a bunch of dipping sauce, soda, water, fruits, and of course candy.

To dances like this Rex would've been my date but you know we aren't friends anymore. Kylie and Kyle decided to go solo as well.

Once we finished which this took 4 hours because the streamers kept falling and the tape would stick to the walls. Dumb stupid tape!

Everyone headed home to get ready. Kylie was getting ready at my house.

"How do you feel?" Levi asks.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"It's your last homecoming as a high school student. Aren't you sad?"

"I think I'll be sad after prom." I giggled and Kylie agreed.

"Well make sure you enjoy it as much as you can."

"Okay, thanks." We both said.

I got into the shower not washing my hair though. I'm gonna come home later tonight and do that. I shaved my body and washed my face.

"Are you doing a full face?" Kylie asks coming back into my room after she took a shower.

"No. I'm just gonna sweat it all off." I scrunched my nose up. I've done it before and it's not great.

"Now that I think about it, I'm not gonna do that either."

"It's better to be safe than sorry."