chapter two

After my last class ended I walked out to the parking lot

After my last class ended I walked out to the parking lot. I usually walk to school considering I lived two blocks away and it wasn't cold so I didn't wanna waste my gas.

I spotted Jax and walked up to him. He glances at me. "Get in." He goes inside the car and so do I.

The whole car ride was dead silent. No music, no talking, no nothing. Just nada.

Once we got to his house I got out quickly and followed him inside his house quickly. His house was beautiful.

I followed him into his room. It wasn't as messy as I thought it would be. It smelt nice and fresh, there were a couple of posters hung up, and his room was a nice shade of blue.

"Sit, don't move." He said before closing the door and going somewhere else.

"It's not like I know my way around here," I said to myself pulling out the Spanish textbook.

I pulled my phone out and texted Kylie.

B: I'm bored :/
K: fuck him
B: First off he has only said 4 words to me in the last 20 minutes and secondly no.
K: 4 words? He really must be that boring.
B: I mean it's been 20 minutes. We'll see what happens.
K: When you get home tell me everything.
B: Okay ttyl
K: <3

I put my phone away when I hear his footsteps coming closer. He comes in and closes the door.

"Alright let's get this shit over with." He sits down.

After an hour of teaching him new words, I needed to take a pee break.

I was nervous to ask but did it anyway since I've been holding it in for the last 20 minutes.

"Is it okay if I use the bathroom?" I whispered.

"Yeah, it's down the hall." He doesn't look up from his book and continues to write.

I reached the end and opened one of the doors. He didn't say which one so I had to guess.

I turned to go to the bathroom but instead of finding a toilet, I find a crib.

A beautiful purple-painted room, Ariel princess-themed room to be exact. It was cute.

I mean wasn't he an only child?

I see a figure moving in the crib.

What the?

There is a small baby in the crib tossing back in forth whining.

It looks like she has trouble going to sleep.

She was crying for her dada.

Who's her dad?

Was it Jax?

It can't be.

Well I mean he used to be a player.

Stop assuming Brynn!

I'm starting to think I'm crazy.

My feet started to move towards the baby in the crib, it was like I couldn't stop myself.

I picked the tiny whining baby up and rocked her back in forth in my arms.

"What are you doing?" His deep voice booms. I looked at the door to see the player furious.

He storms in and takes her out of my arms.

"Get out!" He snaps and I do as he says.

Who is that little girl?

I went into his room and try to grab everything quickly and leave before he came back.

I run down the stairs and headed out the door but before I could I felt a strong hand grip my arm and pull me back.

"Do not tell anyone." He spats and lets me go closing the door in my face.

I scrambled through my bag trying to find my phone.

Fuck.

~

Published: September 2019