GMG Talia v.s. Laxus (in this he will lose pathecticly)

"Alright for our next battle we have Talia Lester v.s. Laxus Dreyer, this should turn out intresting."

We cheer her as she walks out to fight, she made some adjustments to the robes to she could fight easier but to the rest of the team we knew it was so she could show off to her crush, gajeel redfox.

The robes were really a white v-neck belly shirt and baggy silk pants that would suddenly tighten around her ankles. It showed of her black hair and peach skin along with her insanly large amount of piercings. She was screwed, as in a piece of toast screwed, but the results of the battle will be quite shocking.

"Alright fight!" The annoucers yelled covered there eyes to NOT see the girl get electrified. "Lightning dragon roar!" He shouted only to see that she raised her hand and calmly stated. "Metal Make: shield." And with that a wall was placed in front of her. It was made of solid steel and absorbed all the energy from the attack. "Metal Make: Toy Soldiers." And with that metal soldiers ten feet tall came and stepped on laxus. When the soldiers removed their foot it reaveled a flattened uncousous laxus and a huge crater. "Its already the first day and the newest guild has proven itself to be force not to rekon with, beating some of the most powerful wizards easily and with the beuaty and grace." The annoucer said zooming the lacrima cameras on talia, and rosilina. "I wonder if the rest are just as powerful as these two." The master smirked. We already made it to 1st place, how pleasing. She looked like she just got 3,000,000 jewel.