Jackal x OC: Lemon

Slowly, jackal woke up, stretching his arms out. And looking over to the site of his bed. There laid a little tiger demon, who just happens to be from the book of zeref. She had helped him kill all of the council members so he decided to 'reward' her last night. Although, she did enjoy it. He has a feeling that he enjoyed it more than she did.
Flash back: 7 hours ago
"Are you sure, what if the others find out?" Sebera  questioned, her black and white hair flat against the mattress of her bed. Her tiger printed ears pressed against her head in fear. The man above her smirked. It was his usual sadistic smile. She knew what that smile meant. Being recently written and summoned she was not the wisest but she still knew some things.  "Okay, I trust you." Sebera said to Jackal. His smirk began to widen as he dove to her neck. "Just trust?" He questioned as he bit down on that soft spot. "No.." She moaned out. Her once innocent, onyx eyes laced with lust, one of the seven deadly sins. She was a demon, why was she so surprised by this sudden turn on.
"Good" jackal said as he moved his lips on to hers. She instantly kissed back and as his tongue grazed across her lip, she kept closed, denying access to her sweet mouth. "I thought... you trusted me.." jackal said in between kissess. Sebera went to open her mouth but he quickly shoved his tongue in, gaining the opening he wanted, no needed so badly. Sadly, his craving for sebera grew as he tasted her mouth. Sweet, not surprising because her diet is pretty much cake. He removed his lips from hers, she was panting due to the lack of oxygen. Looking at sebera, he realized somthing, her hair, her medium chest and fat ass. He just had to..... squeeze it. And that's what he did.
A squeek imerged from her pale lips, some would confuse her pale skin complexion to snow white, and she was often confused for royalty due to her looks, but to jackal, she was a goddess. The goddess he had to have.
He ripped of her golden crop-top, only to have a surprise underneath. Black. Lacey. Strapless. And partially see-through. He quickly tore it off, revealing the pink nipples. He placed his mouth on the left and his right hand on the other, and as he did his wonders, sebera moaned out, a total hot mess. Sadly, his moment free of his own ecstasic would only last a short time. He felt something long furry undo his clothing. Lastly his boxers were on and nothing else. Quickly with much haste, he switched and began to pull down her black tennis skort.
Slowly, he got up and looked down. "You did this, didn't you?" He smirks victorious in his attempt to take the will-power of his 'little tiger'. "It's my turn~" sebera cooed, flipping them over and he looked in her eyes. He saw nervousity? She leaned down slowly, capturing his boxers with her sharp teeth. Finally he groaned in his head as he felt something being draged down his legs. She kissed up, little kiss with an occasional bite, causing him to moan out slightly. She reached his thick base. And pressed her tongue against the tip. Rubing little circles with her tongue along the very end. He moaned out as sebera took him in her mouth and began to bob. She let go to breathe but jackal got up and grabbed her. Placing her flower in his face. She was confused. "Suck." He comanded. She got down to business and was bobbing in and out. Suddenly, she felt a wet tingly sensation against her clit. She moaned against his manhood causing it to vibrate. "You're such a tease." He said, pumping some fingers in. Sebera then said. "Just..Fuck me.. Already.."
Her words and moans once again vibrate his cock. It began to throb and finally his seed had been released.
He smirked, yet again. She turned around and looked at him, slightly straddling him. He flipped them over, banging her into the mattress. "Please.." She begged, she needed him. "What?" He asked. "Just... Fuck me already...." He smirked at the woman beneath him. Then aligned himself with her and slamed in. She would wince but since she was a demon, all she felt was the pleasure. He was pumping into her flower, going as hard as he could. "Oh.... My.... RIGHT THERE!!!! JUST PLEASE!!" Sebera begged out, he nailed her g-spot. He moved slightly, a huge smirk growing in his face. "Say my name." He said. "Jackal.." Sebera moaned. Louder. He commanded. "Jackal!!!" She screamed, feeling herself clench around his dick. He started hitting the spot with all his might and she came on him. Although, he was not done. He flipped her so she was on her knees, bent over, bum up in the air. He then slammed into her. "AH!!!!" She screamed. After a couple more thrusts he slid out and flopped next to you, exhausted.
"That was a thing." Sebera said smiling.  Jackal just smirked. "You up for another round?" He asked. "Did I lose my virginity?" "Alright, alright," he does the surrendered hand motion. "But this time we use the kinky shit...." He did to have a sparkle in his eye when he said this. Sebera blushed bright red. "B-b-but" she started only to get cut off by a kiss. she meant to sign in defiance but.....