Siegrain x OC (Gravity)

• Dedicated to anyone who follows me

{I wasn't alive all my life}

{I was only breathing}

I was in the guild head on the table thinking about my crush, siegrain. My thoughts were in such a deep state I only left when mirajane poured a glass of beer on my head.

{Always bsearching diamond skies}

{For some kind of meaning}

"Hey what was that for!!" I exclaim.

"what's going on in that head of yours, is somthing wrong?"

"No mira, nothings wrong, I just miss some one, that's all"

"You have a crush on mystogan, don't you eclair."

"No, I don't, no stop trying to pair us up together or I start to ship miraxus."

Mira gasps, "No way." She held her hand to her mouth as she gets a light bulb above her head. She likes some one else, I must know.

"If you like some one else, who is it."

"I really don't want to talk about it."

"Come on your secrets safe with me."

"Fine.......... siegrain."

"Oh, why do you like him, he's not a big fan of fairy tail you know."

"I know you know why I like him."
Flash back

"You will go destroy that magic counsel!" He yelled at me.

"No, never will I help you in your evil ways" he threw me to a wall and said, "no food, no water, no help until you do as I say, elven mistress."

I lay chained against the wall and waited in the tiny cell that was my bed room. Then I heard yells and foot steps, about five.

"Help me!" I screamed with my hoarse voice, hoping they could hear me.

"Where are you?" A voice called, "I'm down the c5 hallway" I shout back. Not long after that did he see me chained to the wall, skinny, and pale, and covered in bruises and dirt. He helped out of the he hell hole called the dark guild, black asgarad.

{Until you stole me}

"what's your name?"

"Eclair titanilogia."

"Siegrain ferdenaz."
flash back ends

{Now you're all I see}

{I'm in your gravity}

{Like a satellite I'm floating move me like an ocean.}

{To your gravity}

{Like a satellite I'm floating move me like an ocean.}

Siegrains pov

I was thinking about eclair, was she okay? did she find fairy tail okay? Wait a second why do I care?

{To your gravity}

{Like a satellite I'm floating}

{Move me like an ocean to your}

A voice came in the back of my mind, it sounded just like ultears, you looove her siegrain, admit it, you want to visit her and confess your feelings.

(if she can't do that, to bad this my story, ultear can use telepothy)

"Ultear get out of my head." She looks at me, "so its true, the man in the magic counsel has fallen for the elven maiden."

"Shut up."

"Just confess."

"No, I don't like her that way."

"Yes you do."

"No I don't."

"Do to."

"Do not."

"Do to."

"Do not."

"Do to."

"Fine, I like her that way, now stop bugging me."

"Not until you confess."

"Just shut up."
Eclairs pov

{Even in. The dead of night}

It was 9:00 p.m. and I wasz getting ready for bed when I heard a knock at the boor. Once I got my pjs on I answered the door. It was siegrain.

{You will always find me}

And since I had a crush on him and I had very reavaling pjs on I was blushing and stuttering like a very she girl who got a date with tony stark.

"I need to say somthing very important" he says.

"O-okay, c-come in" I step out of the way and let him in.

"Ever since I saved you I have always loved you." He says.

My cheeks burn, thank god mira isn't here (mira: eclair your cheeks are on fire *pours beer over head*). I look in his eyes and smile. I love you too. I wish I could say but I'm to shocked.

He smiles and I hold him in an embrace.

{Even when I close my eyes}

{You can see inside me}
Siegrains pov

she likes me back. I pull back slightly and give her a kiss on tbhe lips

{And your all I need}

{Youre the air I breathe}
Eclairs pov

Siegrain kiss me on the lips. I kiss back and our lips move in Perfect sync. He wraps his arms around my waist and mine around his neck. He grazes my bottom lip with his tongue and I let him in.

He comes in and searches everywhere, playing with my tongue along the way. We pull back for air. He reattaches on my neck and kissess, sucks, and bites his way to my sweet spot. I moan lightly and he smirks.

He pulls of my bath robe and pjama top and begins to play with my breast. Just then, I hear a click. I pull away slightly and look over his shoulder, there in his shoked glory, is natsu dragoneel and his pesky exceed, happy. Happy had taken the photo while natsu had my bathrobe along with my pj top.

"I'm going to murder you."

"Ah!! Happy run!!!!!!!!!" Happy and natsu flew out the window from wince they came with them being chased by yours truly, me.

"Get back here flame breath!" I shouted running down the street. "No you'll hurt us!" shouted natsu as happhy said "aye sir" and flew faster away from both of you. "I'm gonna get this photo to whoever runs sorcerers weekly."
Narrators pov

After three days of photoshop, writing, interviewing and spying, the newest gossip column for the magazine was complete.

When eclair walmked in the guild she was given dirty looks at by gray and gajeel.

"Hello master, why is everyone looking at me funny?"

"Well did you see the new gossip column for sorcerers weekly?"

"No."

"Well READ!!!!!!!" Eclair fainted. Who knows what they did with her body.