Revenge Is Sweet Secret!Mystogan x Strauss Sibling! Reader

Warning, contains lime!!!!!!!

It was a long day at the guild, fighting, fighting and completely destroying it. You, being the tired and non observant person you are, walked into your house and flipped on your favorite bean-bag-chair with out noticing your boyfriend sitting on the sofa. You sat there, almost asleep, for about give minutes before he cleared his throat. "Oh, mysto-kun, I didn't notice you, would you like something to drink?" You ask. "No thank you." "Alright, I'll make myself a slushy then." You move his mask down and go to pick him on the lips. But when you went to pull away he slammed your lips back on his. With out breaking the kiss, you sat in his lap, weaving your fingers through his blue hair. His hands moved down to your hips and began to massage them. You moan into his mouth and he began to explore your mouth, having your tongue along the way. Pulling away for air, both of you panting from the passionate kiss. Once again, you crash your lips onto his, trying to dominate him. Just then, the door broke down. "(Y/n)!!!!! Lokes gin mi- WHY THE HECK ARE YOU!!!!! ARE YOU TWO A THING!!!" He shouted. It was natsu. "First of all, what ever you we going to say about that oblivious play-boy has to be really important and CAN'T YOU FREAKING KNOCK!!!!!" You yell. Natsu had never seen you this mad before, this was scarier than erza with out cake on her period. The dark aura was radiating off of you.

"Uh-ey......." Natsu was shaking in his boots. You grab him by the scarf and their him out the window. "If you tell anybody what you saw them you will go through living hell!!!!!" You yell. Natsu ran down the street scared for his life.
Time skip: at the guild

Natsu ran into a corner and started to shake, holding himself rocking back and forth. His eyes widened in terror. Lucy was curious do she walked up to him. "Natsu, what happened?" She asked. "I-i saw __-___ and mystogan k-k-kissing...." He trailed off. Lucy stood there a creepy smile growing on his face. "Lucy, why's natsu-ni like that?" Lisanaa asked. (Why, cause I can) "because Mira's ultimate ship with (your name) and freed just went down the toilet, and natsu is an eye witness." Lisanna giggled. "Mira-nii your ship with freed is ruined. Natsu saw (y/n) with another boy." Mira looked slightly saddened. "Who was she with?" She asked. "Mystogan!" Lucy yelled. She jaw dropped. Then went into angry rampage mode.
Back with you:

After that moment, you say down grumpily on the couch. Mystogan put a hand on your shoulder, why don't I go make us some dinner. " He said. "I wanna help!" You say, jumping off the couch childishly. "Okay, you'll make the dessert?" "Yup! Cookies or cup-cakes?" "What ever you want." "Cup cakes it is!" You skip towards the kitchen your (long/short) hair bouncing on your shoulders.

Another knock at the door was heard. "Quick into the linen closet!" You whisper shout. He knew the drill almost as well as you did. Quickly you answer the for after he gets in and closed the door. It was Mira and Elfman. "Elf-nii-chan, Mira-nii, is something wrong?" You ask. She had a twitchy eyebrow and an irk mark. "No, we just wanted to meet your boyfri-" her sentence gets cut off as she and elfman fall to the ground. "Hurry mysto-kun, your place?" He nods his head calmly, motioning me out the door. "I'll kill natsu tomorrow." "I'll cast a sleep spell and you can dye his hair and doodle on his face."
Time skip to the guild:

"You have the oil pen?" Mystogan asked. "Yup!" I grab the dye and dye natsus hair black, like gray's hair. i grab the oil pen and draw catwhiskers on his face. "Revenge is sweet." i say as mystogan grabs an s-class quest.