GaLe fourth wall (completly crack)

Levy's point of view:

I was in the guild hall sipping my lemonade on this hot summer day. I decided since team natsu was on a mission to read this new book that came out. You read it right to left and instead of words it had pictures. Lucy said they were called manga. But anyway, I pulled out the first volume. Apparently some guy turned the story of our guild into one. Anyway I'm at the part where lucy joins, a.k.a the very front of the book. I had begun to read it but a very annoying dragon slayer took the book.

"Hey squirt, whatcha readin'?" He asks trying to read it backwards. "hey this about our guild!"

I blush and nod. "This guy has an imagination, he thinks were gon-" he gets cut off by "lalalalal I'm not listening! Lalalala!" "Why'd you do that?"

"Spoilers, duh!" I say.

"And besides the author is the god of our univers so you must read behind it or else stuff like this will happen." Levy snaps her fingers and says "solid script: fourth wall break!" Gajeel passes out and wakes up three seconds later.

"WTF! WHERES LA-" I cut him off mid sentence with my hand.

"Come with me and I'll explain everything.
Timeskip-

"Yes gajeel, for the fifth time you can now predict the future!"

"Then shouldn't we act on it?"

"NO! WE CAN'T! IT'LL CREATE A TIME SPACE PARADOX AND TAKE US TO SOME WEIRD COUNTRY OR DRAGON QUEST OR SOMTHING!"

"Let me try to predict somthing, k'" gajeel said in the middle of nowwhere.

"Um.. okay?"

He tilted my head up and kissed my lips lightly and backed away.

"Gehehe.." he laughed and walked away leaving me standing in front a fruit cart completely and thoroughly shocked.

"You two are somthing special, aren't ya'?" The old lady behind the stand said chuckling at the end. I send a small smile her way and go pout in the guild hall.

Bonus #1-

"Why so glum levy."

"The guy I liked kissed me 'gehed' and ran off with out a word."

"Do you know what happened?"

"Yeah, I gave gajeel the ability to predict the future and he said 'let me predict the future' kissed me and ran off."

"So that's why there's a battle to the death between gajeel and laxus about some 'battle of fairy tail'.