Daphne is the complete opposite she's barely showing her body because of the robe that's closed around her frame and she doesn't talk much because well she doesn't like a lot of people. I'm glad she likes me as a friend because she's nice and fun hanging out with. Daphne gives me the feeling that she's honest, sometimes a little too honest I guess and she's not fake. 

''We're here'' she suddenly says making me realize I was to caught up in my thoughts that I didn't notice we were standing in front of the door to Slughorn's office. We knocked waiting a few seconds but Daphne was impatient ''Hello? Professor Slughorn?'' she knocked harder this time until we heard glass breaking from inside ''Yeah one moment please'' he says making Daphne stop knocking. 

We waited a few more seconds until we heard the sound of a key unlocking the door and we were met with the face of professor Slughorn ''What brings you kids here on this time of the day don't you have classes?'' he asks. We both shook our head ''No we're here because Draco here thinks he's under influence of Amortentia'' professor Slughorn's face immediately fell ''Alright come on in'' he opens the door for us letting us in. 

His office was really messy like there was just an earthquake here. A lot of bookshelves and stuff and especially a lot of potions. There was a fireplace with seats in front of it and a big cauldron  in the corner to brew potions. Professor Slughorn is trying to get Snape's job for years but unfortunately whatever he tries to coax Dumbledore, it doesn't work. He's a very friendly professor and I bet he would be a great Potions professor but Snape isn't just gonna pack his stuff and leave. Snape wants to be the Defense Against The Dark Arts professor but Dumbledore likes to get a new candidate for that job every year. 

''So why does mister Malfoy thinks he's under influence of Amortentia?'' and now comes the part where I tell him why. I'm obviously not gonna tell him it's Potter or a boy at all so I have to beat him around the bush. ''I'm suddenly in love with someone who I've been hating for the last 4 years'' he raises his eyebrows. It looks like he's unconvinced by my story but it's the truth and nothing but the truth. 

''Well there's only one way to figure out if you're under influence of Amortentia and that's to brew the potion and smell it. After smelling the love potion while you're under influence your eyes will color a light shade of pink if you're not under influence your eyes will stay the color they are'' I looked at Daphne and she looked back with the same expression. We both didn't know this but yeah Snape just tells us the half of what we need to know to graduate. 

''I will brew the potion while you can take a seat at the fireplace I will be done in a few minutes'' professor Slughorn walked up to his cauldron to brew the potion while Daphne and I took a seat in front of the fireplace. ''You really think you're under the influence of that potion?'' Daphne asked to be sure. I shrugged ''I really don't know, why you asking?'' I saw she looked at the portraits on the wall and then she looked back at me ''I just.....I knew someone who was under the influence of it and he became really clingy and obsessed with a friend of mine. It was like he had no shame and the only thing in life he wanted was her and it was kinda creepy but you don't seem the same as how he was after he drank it'' well I don't feel myself getting clingy or obsessed with Potter so maybe it could be a different love potion? 

But that would be weird because we only learned how to brew Amortentia and nothing else. We never studied about a different love potion other than the said potion. ''I'm not obsessed with Potter but I do have feelings for him'' she nodded in understanding and we both were looking at the moving flames in the fireplace to caught up in our thoughts to say something until professor Slughorn came back with a small heart shaped bottle with a pearly pink substance in it. The label says 'Amortentia' but my gut says 'dangerous'. 

''Now open the bottle and smell it'' he says and I did what he said. I opened the bottle, closed my eyes and took a deep breath before I smelled the substance. ''What does it smell like?'' Daphne asked and while I still had my eyes closed I could feel her smirking. I smelled the substance again ''I smell butterscotch and.......freshly baked cookies and.........leather'' I opened my eyes again and both professor Slughorn and Daphne looked in my eyes ''And?.......is it pink?'' I ask. 

''No it's silver'' professor Slughorn replies. 

I immediately walked up to the big mirror on the wall to see the color of my eyes is indeed silver with a mixture of blue like it's supposed to be ''This can't be true I'm not in love with Po-......I mean I'm not in love with this person at all why do I have feelings for this person when I hate this person?!'' I screamed making Slughorn shrug and Daphne to take a step back. ''Love can sometimes twist in mysterious and both magical ways mister Malfoy'' I can't do shit with his words I need to know why I have feelings for him. 

''This was useless I'm going'' I made my way out of the office, Daphne following me close behind as I ran through the corridors and on my way to the Slytherin dungeons. I needed some alone time in my dorm to think. What happened with my hatred and jealousy towards Potter? We're never meant to be so why am I feeling this way?