Chapter 24- White Coco

IDK if I have a flu or a fever but I have a runny nose that's pouring out snot faster than a waterfall and I hate it!

~~24~~

Matthew POV

The knife weaved though my fingers as my figure was crouched in front of the withering man in front of me.

"How pathetic." The man screamed.

"A grown man screaming pain in front of a boy." I spared a glance at him and eyed the fucked up bruise on his face.

My mind went back to what happen a few minutes ago.

Fùcking Angelo.

I didn't even do anything that bad and he went out of his way to yell at me and punish me.

My hand fisted feeling the pain on my palms intensify because of Angelo.

"Bastard..." I glanced at the man with a raised brow. I slowly stood up while grinning at him.

I raised my leg, loving how he flinched and swung my foot right in his face kicking him across the room.

He sputtered out blood and screamed in agony.

I walked to him and kicked him again sending him flying into the wall, another blotch of blood coming out from his mouth.

"This doesn't even compare to what you did to Isabella." I sneered, grabbing him by his hair and dragging him back to the middle of the room.

"S-stop..." A blow of laughter escaped me.

In a split second I grabbed his head and slammed it to the ground.

"You want me to stop?" I growled.

"Stop?" I slammed him into the ground again with dark eyes.

"YOU WANT ME TO FÙCKING STOP?!" He screamed in terror wailing for me to stop.

I pulled his body and banged his head onto the table. I grabbed his hand and slammed it onto the table, keeping it there. I grasped my knife and jabbed it right into the centre of his hand.

A shriek of terror erupted from him.

"STOP! P-PLEASE! I'M S-SORRY!"

"Did you stop when Isabella told you to?! Did you?!" Daniels screamed filled my ears with such joy. He cried and begged and all it did to me was motive me to indulge more pain.

When did it all turn to become like this?

When did I become such a cruel person?

Flashback
Third Person POV

"Whoa! How did you do that!" Both boys said at the same time, both looking exactly the same, same eyes, hair, skin colour they both shared features from both their parents but mostly their father.

"How do you put it back!? Doesn't it hurt?" The little boy in a bright yellow shirt asked, who was Matthew and his brother wearing an orange shirt both being 5 years old.