Chaper 17- Chubby Cheeks

~~17~~

Isabella POV

"AHHHHHH!! IM SORRY!! IM SORRYYYY!!!"

I ran to the kitchen and no one was there!

I ran to the living room and no one was there!

I was running around the house like a madman laughing. There were times Matthew almost caught me so I went under the tables throwing him off.

I ran up stairs going into the closet room slamming the door shut tripping with all the force.

"OPEN THE FUCKING DOOR, ISABELLA!" Matthew banged on the door. I was sure it was gonna break. My ribs began hurting from all the running and laughing.

I thought Matthew would stop by now but he was still banging the door and screaming. The feeling of fear came back and sudden memories rushed into my mind unwillingly.

Unconsciously, my body began trembling lightly.

'He's gonna break the door and beat you to a pulp' My mind spoke.

"OPEN THE DOOR ISABELLA. DON'T MAKE ME COME IN THERE" he was really mad, really really mad.

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to." I whisper.

I put my face in my hands trying really hard to calm my breathing but it wasn't working.

"He's not g-going to h-hurt you, it's okay," I tried convincing myself. My body shuddered thinking of a horrible future.

"Isabella look at me." My body struck with fear as somebody spoke in a calm voice. My body reacted by pressing closer to the side of the bed.

I shook my head side to side. They were coming back, the pictures, the bad memories. They keep replaying. I tired again, count backwards, and focus on breathing.

"STOP! I d-don't w-want to see y-you again! L-l-leave m-me a-alone!" I shouted in desperate fear.

Cold hands came to each side of my face gently bringing my head up. I was met with a pair of deep dark blue eyes.

"Calm down." His voice ever so chilling yet still contains softness. He caressed my cheek while I was still captured in his eyes. I took the opportunity to convert my focus into taking in the details of his face.

Sharp blue eyes, thick straight angled eyebrows, a straight nose, a small scar right under his left eye, chiselled cheekbones. My mind began to wonder how a man can hold such beautiful features.

"You're okay, understand?" I nod. My words stuck in the back of my throat.

"Answer with words." His voice commanding me to obey.

"I-I'm okay." I said my voice feeling hoarse.

"Yes." He softly grabbed my arm, gently helping me up by sitting me on the bed. He hands me a glass of water and I gulp it down. Becoming more stable I look up to see who helped me.

To my shock it was Alessandro.

"I-I'm s-sorry." I frantically apologize. I felt the need to apologize, he's the oldest and more strict making him more respected.

"Why are you apologizing?" he questions raising a perfect brow.

"I c-caused you t-trouble and ma-" I stopped when he put his hand up signalling me to stop.

"What are you apologizing for? This is not something you should be apologizing for, if anything Matthew should be and I'll make he apologizes and gets punished." Alessandro says lowering his voice at his last statement turning to look towards the door.