Chapter 27- So much work

~~27~~

Angelo POV

"What!? I'm sorry...yes I'll be there in a moment. No...just keep them there." I grabbed my jacket and keys heading for my car.

The school called, the twins broke into a fight...again. I swear those two bring hell with them.

I sighed and quickly reversed out of our drive way and made my way to the school.

I got there in about 10 minutes and immediately knew that things had gotten too out of hand. The students around the school were whispering and glancing towards me. I cursed and rushed to the school building.

Once I opened the door I was met with the twins and 3 other boys bruised up badly with their parents here.

"I've already given you two multiple warnings on starting fights! And look what you two have done!" Matthew scoffed and looked away.

"Hello, Principal Lewis, it's nice to see you again." I smiled charmingly.

"Yes, it's always nice to see you. Look how much you have grown up." He patted me on the shoulder.

I chuckled slowly pulling his arm off me.

"How about we catch up another time? I would like to know what happens here."

"Your sons are the problem here, have they no respect." One of the mothers spit.

Do I really look that old that they are calling me their father? I'm only 22...

"I'm actually their brother and I can assure you that the twins wouldn't start a fight unless provoked." I told them.

Which is true. That's what I taught them. Don't be the one to throw the first punch, be the ones to throw the last ones.

"I can tell you right here mister that my Peter and his friends would never start a fight." She spat clutched said boy in her arms.

"Bull." Micheal scoffed. "The bitch was talking shit about Bella." My eyes zoned in on the boy.

"You better hope that's not true."

"I-I didn't! We were just talking and they came out of nowhere and started throwing punches." Peter exclaims.

"Yeah? You wanna go on about how you were gonna sneak into the girls locker and take pictures of Isabella, huh? Aren't you all smug now are you. What happened to you coming up all in face." Matthew sneered getting up from his seat.

"How dare you accuse my son of such a crime. That's disgusting!"

"You'd be surprised by all the shit he says. Acting all proud of it. I wouldn't be surprised if there are pictures of other girls on his phone." Micheal snapped, digging his nails into the cushion of his chair.

"I didn't say shit. That's all crap coming from you mouth." Peter stood up.

"Sit down you two! I will tolerate a fight in my office." The Principle shouts.

"I think it would make sense for us to check peters phone for reassurance." I said.

"As much as I want to believe the twins I am not permitted to check a students phone without a proper reason." The principal says.