Chaper 3- Bandages

Please comment I love reading those.

~~3~~

Isabella POV

"Hey~ I was just about to find you but you came to me. Wonderful!" Amber struts in with a very unfamiliar chirpy tone clapping her hands together.

"Wanna know what happened to me?"

"Um n-" Before I could answer one of her friends pushed me into one of the stalls.

"Jason broke up with me." She states frowning.

"I was going to skip school and go to the back alley to blow off some steam but I found something better." she was looking at me with a crooked smile, I'd be lying if I said I wasn't scared. I started shaking as they all closed in on me and shut the washroom stall.

I felt a kick to my bruised ribs and another blow to my stomach. I let out a scream of pain and one of her friends slapped me that was definitely gonna leave a mark. They kept going and going at this point I was crying I hadn't healed from this morning beating.

Amber just stood there. Suddenly she bent down to my level and lifted my sweats-pants up and using a shaving blade she began scraping my legs leaving cut marks here and there. She covered my mouth to muffle my screams.

What's wrong with her! How can a person be this insane and the fact that she's doing this in school grounds!

Fat tears streamed down my cheeks as I did my best to push them away. Her minions laughing at me seeing my futile attempts to escape. The bell had rung and they finally stopped. I guess what they say is true 'saved by the bell'

"You really did a great job on helping me but sadly we can't continue right now maybe later 'k, bye." She walked out as if nothing just happened.

--------

I was there in the stall for quite some time. I mustered up some strength to get up and go to the nurses office. This wasn't new to the nurse I was in there almost every day. She looked at me and gave me a worried look.

"Oh my gosh what happened!?" She exclaimed, rushing over to me.

"It's not that bad Miss. Lee, a few bandages should do the work." I said sheepishly, smiling. Ms. Lee gave a stern look before attending to my wounds.

"If this keeps going on, I'm going to have to contact your parents." She said briefly looking at me while putting some bandages around my calf.

"Don't worry Miss. Lee, I'm sure it won't happen ag- ow!" I winced when she accidentally pressed too hard on the bandage that was covering my leg wounds.

She gave me a look saying 'I won't be taking any more excuses'. A small smile had formed on my lips

"All right, I'll be more careful next time." She gave a nurse late slip and ruffled my hair.

"Better be" and a grin formed on her lips.

"Bye Miss. Lee." I waved before leaving.

"Bye sweetheart."

----------

School was over. Oh how I wish School could go on for a couple of more hours.

I know, I know people will call me weird but I'd rather be at school rather than home. If I'm home then I'll get a beating from just being there and if I'm late I'll still get a beating. School is like my temporary safe space and a way I can pass time.

Aliyah came running at full speed to me and engulfed me in a huge bear hug. I let out a small scream because I was injured but I didn't want her to worry about anything. Aliyah looked at me, alarmed.

"You okay? Why did you scream?" She pulls away and asked.

"I got scared because a huge monster came full speed and jumped on me." I let out a small laugh.

She pouts "I just wanted to give you a goodbye hug..."

"Well then I salute you goodbye solder." I mocked salute. We gave each other a salute and split ways.

--------

I could see my house come into view. I walked slower so I could waste time but I found myself in front of the front door.

'Okay Isabella just open the door and make a beeline to your room don't stop for anything most importantly, don't trip' I told myself.

Taking a few breaths I opened the door, closed it and ran to my room, shut my room door and slid down on the door frame to calm my heart beat. I could hear the thumping through my ears. After a few minutes I calmed down.

It's strangely quiet, I thought to myself.

So I did the most stupidest thing, I went out of the room and down to the kitchen. I looked around cautiously, there's was no one here.

"What the hell." My stepfather' shoes weren't at the front door.

'I have time to finish the chores before he gets here, oh thank goodness!'

Moving fast on my feet I picked up the shards of glass from the living room and wiped down the leftover alcohol that had gotten on the floor and table.

Quickly, I fixed up the stained pillows and gave the floor a quick sweep. Then I went to the kitchen, wiped everything down and washed the chipped dishes.

I finished everything within 20 minutes. I stood a few steps away from the door expecting it to bust open and my stepdad to come beat me but it didn't.

Where could he be? Not that I wanted him home but it just felt weird it was as if he'd just come out of nowhere and attack me.

I headed upstairs and went to the washroom to change my bandages and take a quick shower. I changed into some other sweats and another hoodie. Right when I put my hoodie on the doorbell rang making me flinch.

Who was at the door? No one ever came to our house and if it was my step-father then he would've busted in. I stared at the door from the stairs contemplating if I should open the door.

______________

[Sept-07-20]

Dec-15-21