Chapter 19- Books and Revenge

~~19~~

Isabella POV

It was finally Friday.

Just today then the weekend can come and take me.

I wore a casual outfit and put on some small accessories. Since I now have so many clothes and accessories I try to make an outfit every now and then.

I grabbed my homework from my desk table and shoved it into my bag heading downstairs.

If I'm being completely honest the school work in this private school is much harder than before but thankfully the teachers actually teach us something and help.

When I got into the kitchen I noticed Alfredo looking a bit distressed.

"Good morning Alfredo. Is everything alright?" I asked. His eyes snapped to me and he smiled.

"Of course everything is great this morning. What can I get started for you madam?" Alfredo says.

"Alfredo, I have told you not to call me that. You can call me Isabella." I told him while looking around for some ingredients.

"What are you looking for Isabella?" Alfredo asked as he rushed towards me,

"Calm down, Alfredo. I just want to make something myself so I thought of making pancakes." I picked up the flour from the cabinet and the bowls from the drawers.

"Let me at least help you." Knowing I wouldn't be able to persuade Alfredo into letting me do it myself I let him help me.

"What a lovely smell you guys have in here." Angelo says while entering the kitchen with Liam.

"Wow. These look great." Angelo said as he came up behind watching me cook the pancakes.

"Yes! And the madam did it all on her own." I blushed slightly from another one of Alfredos complements. He's been praising me and giving me non-stop complements ever since we started baking.

"Some are done, you can go ahead and start eating if you like." I told Angelo. He smiled and took a plate for himself and 2 pancakes off the stack that were already made.

I was on the last bit of batter when Noah came bolting into the kitchen.

"Oh my god! Isabella!" My body jumped from Noah's sudden shouting for me. He forcefully turned me around and shoved his phone in my face.

"Oh my god! I am so proud of you!" I squinted and watched the video.

I froze. It was a video of what happened in the locker room with Gwen.

"You were so fùcking badàss." Micheal came in grinning along with Matthew.

"Do you see the look her face? Priceless!" Noah smirked while high-fiving Micheal.

My whole face flushed.

"What are you guys talking about?" Liam came up behind Noah's short frame and snatched the phone from him. Angelo watched from beside Liam and they both slowly began to smirk.