Chapter 23- Late night troubles

Warning a lot of stuff

~~23~~

Isabella POV

"Why? What happened?" Aliyah's mother asks, sounding worried.

"I have to get home." I stood up with panic.

"Calm down, I'll drop you two off. Aliyah go pack your clothes" Aliyah's father instructs and Aliyah and I rush to her room.

I quickly helped her pack for the night and then we both ran back downstairs and into the car.

"So where do you live" Aliyah's Dad asks

"Uh I don't know...but I know what it looks like" I mumbled awkwardly

After some left and rights turns and reverses we went a little past the mansion so the cameras and guards won't see us in front of the mansion.

Aliyah and I shuffled out of the car, the cold night breeze hitting us with full force.

"Damn girl, I knew you were a princess but a mansion?!" Aliyah gaped at the mansion in utter disbelief.

"Okay follow me." We snuck in through the back gates in the house then we tippy toe to the back doors of the mansion.

"Why are we sneaking in? Is this not your place! Girl if you're robbing the pla-" I quickly shush her and open the back door.

We creep in and walked forward, staying on the look out. We stalked deeper into the mansion until we were away from the back of the house. As we stride forward I suddenly hit my head against a wall.

"When was there a wall here?" I whispered, rubbing my forehead.

"Isabella. Bianchi." A way too familiar voice looms through my ears, freezing me in spot

"Where the fùck were you!?" My body suddenly lifts off the floor like a child caught stealing.

I was dragged all the way to living the sound of shouting and Italian curses becoming more loud.

"YOU BETTER HAVE FOUND HER! I DON'T GI-" Liam stops and looks at me darkly.

"Cut the search shes here" Ending his call Liam glares furiously at me.

"Uh...ciao?" I nervously laugh, clearly I'm the only one laughing.

"WHERE THE HELL DID YOU GO! How dare you sneak out of school without permission?! You know what could've happened to you?! Fucking brat!" Liam roars. I looked at him very taken back by Liams outburst, the only one that ever called me a brat was James.

"What do you think you're doing? Getting detention and then sneaking out of the school only to come back this late?" Micheals says. My eyes turned to Micheal wide with shock.

"I-uh...?" I stammered stunned.

"No, no, why did you bother to come back? Obviously you would rather be out and run off on your own rather than actually listening. Proven when you're banned from your phone and you still decide it's a great idea to leave on your own, right? You're smart little girl you can stay outside!" Matthew feigned an understanding voice.

I couldn't form any words. D-did they really not want m-me? Was I really just something they had to take because I had nowhere to go?

I casted my eyes to the tiled floor and picked on my nails, "S-sor-"

"No. Don't. We just put a fucking swarm of people to look for you. The chances of you being tak–" Matthew stopped mid sentence because Alessandro came into the room. His dark midnight blue eyes looking straight at me with every step he took.