Not actually the last climax

Sam's POV

I sunk to sit leaning against my locker, sobs racking my body. I wasn't ready for them to leave. Sure, heaps of kids had come and gone from Ashville, their families put off by the extremely quiet elderly community, but this was different. I had never had such a close relationship with any of them, let alone nearly a proper girl-boy relationship with any of them. I definitely wasn't ready to say goodbye to the boys from next door, definitely not Louis. I really liked him, I don't even know why, but with all this going on it would be impossible to have a relationship now.

I wondered if the boys would have time to say goodbye today, or if they would be too busy packing.

Liam's POV

I always wondered how we managed to carry this much junk with us everywhere. I had finished packing around an hour ago and so had Harry, so now we watched over Louis, Niall and Zayn who were having more trouble with limited space,which was reflected by the usual state of their rooms. Today alone, Louis had found half his wardrobe scattered around his room and had promptly thrown every item of clothing carelessly into the three boxes positioned around his room. Down the hall Zayn had a whole box filledw with mirrors and photos and I wondered how much it would weigh; he had a lot of mirrors. But we ouldn't forget about Niall. The Irish potato had insisted on filling nearly a whole box with food he had accumulated under his bed in just one week but the idea was quickly rejected, being replaced by Mum yelling at him to hurry up packing things that actually mattered.

I sighed at their incompetence and sauntered out into the hallway where Dad was struggling to fit our many photo albums in one box. Why couldn't we just save them on a USB? That was something I always wanted to ask, but Mum would go off her hook if anyone dared ask that.

I continued out the front room, peeking through the blinds to hopefully catch a glimpse of Harry's Audi pulling into the driveway with Zayn in the front seat, but there was nothing, let alone the sound of a car engine in the distance.

Louis' POV

Items of clothing were flying around the room as I flung them over my shoulder into boxes at inhuman speeds.  It was the most practical way to do this, even if Liam and Mum didn't approve.  I hadn't bothered wrapping my football trophies in bubble wrap or folding my clothes; I was just going to take it all out again at the next house so what was the point?

By lunch I was the only one still packing; even Niall was finished, but only because he was told he had to finish packing before he ate otherwise he would never finish.  I looked out my bedroom door.  Liam was in the front area looking impatiently out the window, probably waiting for Zayn to come back; Niall was in the kitchen eating or course, and Harry was in the same position he had been in all morning, sitting at his empty desk hunched over his laptop screen doing goodness know what.  All I knew was that it involved a lot of typing.

Oh well, I'd better finish packing before Mum comes up again to check, boy was she angry last time.

Harry's POV

I had finished packing early this morning, as I started last night, so today I decided I would try talking to my online friend.  Our last conversation had ended on the bus to school a few weeks ago; had it really been that long?  Usually we talked every night, but since moving here everything had been so chaotic that I had almost always forgotten, or been to tired to type.

Dear GirlyGirl I typed.

Please accept my sincere apologies; I had not been in contact for teh past couple of weeks.  It has been a hectic time, with moving house, school, and friend and family issues as well.  This will probably be the last email for a while, as we are moving again and our WiFi will be disabled in a couple of days so I will have to keep a close eye out for free WiFi.