The big reveal.17

Harrys p.o.v
I wake up to the sun rising and a crisp breeze on my ears.
Wait.
MY EARS.
I turn around and believe it or not a big bird is holding it.

"Nononono". I say. I tip-toe over to the bird. "Hey can you be a nice little bird and give me my ha-"

The bird flys away. Hat and all.

"I never liked birds". I hiss. I go into the bathroom and shut the door. I look around for something and feel myself getting really worried. What if she sees me. Will she call the police? Will she hit me in the face with a frying pan? Will she still love me. I run to the bag of clothes I got and see all I have is black shirt. I run back into he bath room to change. When I look in the mirror I stumble back. I see my eyes look like cat eyes, my tail is a whole lot longer, and my teeth look a little sharper.

"Oh my god". I breathe. I put my back pack on and I am about to leave when I see Spencer walk through the door to the deck. I slam the door shut and lock it.

"Harry"? I hear her say. She walks towards the door and knocks it. "You all good".

"Yes please go away". I mumble letting out a tear knowing this is it. My first and last girlfriend is gone.

"Okay so your not all good". She says I can tell she is leaning against the door.
"May I come in"?

"No"! I snap. "I don't want you to see me". I cry.

"Oh my god your crying come on let me get a key or something"-

"NO"! I yell. "DONT"!

"Okay Harry calm down whats up"-

"I CANT CALM DOWN". I yell feeling my self crack. All the pain and self consciousness hitting me like a tsunami. "HOW WOULD YOU FEEL IF YOU WERE A FREAK"?!

She goes silent.

"Harry I don't care about how you look. Or that your different. Im probably more of freak then you. But I'll always love you okay". She says.

"No you won't after you see me. I'm a freak". I tremble.

"Let me see you". She says.

"Fine but I just want to say good bye". I say. I fully pull my tail out and move my hair away from my ears. I unlock the door and walk out.

"I'm a hybrid". I say. But before I know it she is on the ground.

"Great". I say. "She fainted".